Inquiry Ashley Elliot "Balls1313" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-25-2013, 02:56 PM   #1
Designer Ball Pythons
Ashley Elliot "Balls1313"

Anyone know this person and have any info to share?

Old 04-25-2013, 07:00 PM   #2
Options555
I was thinking the same thing. I was interested in one of her snakes but i couldnt find anything on who she was. All i know is that she made a profile the same day she posted the animals and thats pretty much it. I backed out on the snake due to no info on her. Dont want to take any chances, there are a lot of scams going now dont want to take the risk. But i could be totally wrong!! But glad someone posted this.

Old 04-26-2013, 08:00 AM   #3
burmbreeder5
you never know who you are dealing with huh

Old 04-26-2013, 10:50 AM   #4
adamfritz
I was interested in some as well. After talking and coming to agreements. I mentioned that for that much money on the line I wanted to come and pick them up personally. Seemed very against that. With that and all the other indicators, I not only backed out, I ran.

Someone else just recently posted on one of her new ads saying that they made a deposit and she has reposted the stuff and she still has his money.

So I would be very cautious on this one.

Old 04-26-2013, 10:57 AM   #5
tpr1961
I too made deposit she has not refunded just keeps saying probs with paypal....everyone ruuuuuuuunnnnnnn!!!!!!

Old 04-26-2013, 11:42 AM   #6
LauraB
Please post any other info any of you may have on this individual; email addy, phone number, Paypal info, etc. Anything will be helpful. Thanks.

Old 04-26-2013, 11:52 AM   #7
tpr1961
Paypal - ash.hunter12@gmail Email - ballmorphs1313@gmail.com

Yeah last mistake we make like that. Luckily we received our refund.

Old 04-26-2013, 12:44 PM   #8
Focal
I wouldn't doubt if she is a scammer. How can you care for these snakes ...

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=394277

... when you are posting this just five months prior:

Quote:
HELP!! FAMILY IN NEED.we just got my husbands two children, 5 AND 7 ADDED TO OUR FAMILY PERMENANTLY DUE TO THEM BING ABUSED MY THEIR MOTHER. it is last minute, WE STRUGGLE JUST TO PAY OUR BILLS,AND WE FEAR WE CANNOT GIVE THEM A CHRISTAS,ESP. SINCE WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN THRU. NOT ONY, WE HAVE AN ALMOST 2 YEAR OLD FROM O0UR MARRIAGE WHO WE CAN NOW BARELY PROVIDE FOR, AND M 7 MONTHS PEGNANT. WE PRAY EVERYDAY, BUT I KNOW WE ALOS HAVE TO DOTHEFOOD WORK AND MEET GOD IN THE MIDDLE. WE ARE ASKING A KIND SOME ONE TO ADOPT OUR FAMILY AND HELP US THIS YEAR, IT WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN. CONTAQCT BY EMAIL ASH.HUNTER12@GMAIL.COM THNMK YOU FOR TAKING TIME TO READ. GOD BLES AND MERRY CHRISTAS
ashley and family
Estero, FL

Old 04-26-2013, 12:46 PM   #9
Deborah Stewart
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpr1961 View Post
Paypal - ash.hunter12@gmail Email - ballmorphs1313@gmail.com

Yeah last mistake we make like that. Luckily we received our refund.
Based on the first email address I found this (see attachment)

Screams pro scam artist to me

When contacted was she able to provide pictures of the animals listed in particular the Pastel Banana?
Attached Images

Old 04-26-2013, 12:52 PM   #10
tpr1961
Ha yeah forgot to mention that sorry all, im still mad. She provided pic after sale. However after digging on web found pic on someone else's websit.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!