For Sale Gargoyle Combo Babies! On Sale! Very Unique - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 11-15-2012, 04:55 PM   #1
PumpkinPython
Gargoyle Combo Babies! On Sale! Very Unique

Exciting Gargoyle Combo babies for sale! First, a stunning four gene male. This boy is a Woma-Het Red-Cinnamon-Pastel, or a Woma-Pastel-Gargoyle. He was produced from a Pewter Female bred to a Woma Het Red male. Second and third, a female Gargoyle Woma and a female Gargoyle produced from a BHB Line Cinnamon female to the same Woma Het Red Male. All babies have had at least three consecutive meals of live hoppers and are healthy and active. I am a Fedex certified reptile shipper and should be fine to ship starting next week. If you happen to be local to me (Raleigh, NC or anywhere in NC along the I-40 corridor) then I would also consider delivering to you. Shipping is included in the price any of these lovely babies. Feel free to check out our website and email me at Emily@better-balls.com if you are interested! If you would like more than one baby I am happy to do combo deals. I am a fourth year Veterinary Student and I am proud to produce healthy, top notch stock. Thanks for your interest!

1.0 Pastel-Woma-Cinnamon-Het Red: $2700.00 (Partial Trades Considered)
Pre Shed

Post Shed

0.1 Gargoyle Woma: $1500.00 (Slight Wobble, eats like a champ)

0.1 Gargoyle: SOLD
Pre Shed (She is on the Right, pictured next to the Gargoyle Woma)

Pile of Gargoyle Combos!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!