Any info on snakebstr - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-14-2003, 12:33 AM   #111
HerpVenue
Quote:
Well unlike a majority of the people posting on this thread, I have done business with David and he is a stand up guy. I will continue to do business with him in the future.
Just remember to have your so called importation permit handy.

Old 02-26-2009, 02:17 PM   #112
primevalbeauty
Thumbs up David snakebstr....

I didn't even realize this thread was on here. Some of you guys are mean lol. I've dealt with David in both trade deals, sales, and have been able to hang out with him at a number of shows. Would I do business with him in the future ?. . . In a heartbeat! You guys can spout about his advertising practices all that you want. David has shown to be honest and reliable in every transaction and dealing I have made with him even to the point of calling attention to certain faults in animals we were dealing with that I would not have noticed. Who among us hasn't come across the odd ball out and considered hanging on to it and toying with a possible trait or marketing that trait as an investment? Happens daily, and that's where the breeding comes in do I bank that it is genetic? Upto you ,that's what breedings all about you win some you lose some. Check out Anthony McCains Mystics if you don't believe me lol. But regardless of his "questionable" marketing. I'm gonna give Dave the thumbs up...

Old 02-26-2009, 03:31 PM   #113
David Reid
You do know this thread is SIX years old?

Dave

Old 02-26-2009, 04:25 PM   #114
primevalbeauty
Hence the pre-amble...

I didn't know this thread was here lol...

Old 02-26-2009, 06:37 PM   #115
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by primevalbeauty View Post
I didn't know this thread was here lol...
I'm sure David's going to be just jumping for joy that you dusted off these old bones and dragged this skeleton, kicking and screaming, out of the closet? with friends like you...

Old 02-26-2009, 06:44 PM   #116
John E Dove
I'm sure he has learned a thing or two since showing his ignorance back in 03.
I hope he has also gotten more honest.

Old 02-26-2009, 06:49 PM   #117
primevalbeauty
Anyone else?

Want to bring up anything completely off topic? Just curious, should anyone want to do a search on David they wouldn't pull this thread up correct. God forbid not all of them are negative. But it's idiots with nothing better to do than make derogatory comments that have nothing whatsoever to do with the matter at hand that I appreciate the most. I'm sure that's what this BOI was created for. And I've seen alot more of it than I care to admit. If you don't have anything relevant to the person or business in the thead to say, close you're friggin pie hole.
Steve Beamer
Primeval-Beauty

Old 02-26-2009, 07:00 PM   #118
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by primevalbeauty View Post
Want to bring up anything completely off topic? Just curious, should anyone want to do a search on David they wouldn't pull this thread up correct. God forbid not all of them are negative. But it's idiots with nothing better to do than make derogatory comments that have nothing whatsoever to do with the matter at hand that I appreciate the most. I'm sure that's what this BOI was created for. And I've seen alot more of it than I care to admit. If you don't have anything relevant to the person or business in the thead to say, close you're friggin pie hole.
Steve Beamer
Primeval-Beauty
Wow, You're just making this worse. Seriously calm down Mr. Beamer. I meant what I said. Why would anyone want a thread like this dragged up and brought to everyone's attention again. In the future you might want to consider the consequences of your actions before acting, after all it was your pie-hole that opened this can of worms.
FYI: Genius, There is the ability given to members here to create a new thread and actually put a [Good Guy] prefix to it. See that way all this old stuff may be forgotten and you can pat your buddy on the back at the same time. I'll bill ya later for the lesson

Old 02-26-2009, 08:31 PM   #119
primevalbeauty
Thank you for your clarification in this matter. It was correct ,and in the future I will make up a new post. And I will try not to be offended or inflamed by the internet in the future.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
david evans