Bad Guy mike fields is a horrible business man - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-07-2008, 06:35 PM   #11
Rainbowboaman
Why is thread even allowed to be continued let alone not deleted? It has one name in title yet is about someone else to whom the thread starter never dealt with or has anything to back his claims about either person. Wouldn't that fall under off topic?

Old 10-07-2008, 06:39 PM   #12
240 deep
Chris,

Obviously we are all off topic but Beth and Harold put us back on topic....Now all your doing is throwing us back off topic. If you dont have anything to say about Mike then dont come back to the thread...

Old 10-07-2008, 06:46 PM   #13
Suncoast Herpetological
Mike

Just a suggestion, you are new here. Don't get off on the wrong foot. Take a deep breath and dial the defensive attitude back a few clicks. Everyone gets a fair shake here as long as they offer the same back.

Post the Emails and let the readers respond

Old 10-07-2008, 06:47 PM   #14
Suncoast Herpetological
Mike = Joe....brainfart

Old 10-07-2008, 06:53 PM   #15
Dan Scolaro
Joe, well lets meet big mouth and lets see what you can slam down besides having a big mouth and nothing to stand behind your false charges.

Old 10-07-2008, 06:55 PM   #16
MiIguanaLvr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro View Post
Joe, well lets meet big mouth and lets see what you can slam down besides having a big mouth and nothing to stand behind your false charges.
Dan

This has been dealt with, so please, do not take it back off topic again

Old 10-07-2008, 10:47 PM   #17
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240 deep View Post
Chris,

Obviously we are all off topic but Beth and Harold put us back on topic....Now all your doing is throwing us back off topic. If you dont have anything to say about Mike then dont come back to the thread...
Well, we're still waiting for some proof....anything? Out of your 8 posts, none give any proof, or do anything to keep this thread on topic, and one attacks a member in good standing for calling you on it....you've got some , dude.

Old 10-07-2008, 10:51 PM   #18
Rainbowboaman
Joe,
You are right. I'll stay out of this so you can post all the written proof you have against this Mike guy so you don't look stupid.

Old 10-07-2008, 11:19 PM   #19
daniellesgeckos
Hello this is Danielle I like to know exactly what is owed to you if anything. Your name does not ring a bell. If something was wrong on my part then I like to make it up to you. But please send me something to prove this.

danielle fields

Old 10-08-2008, 09:04 AM   #20
grandmagreen
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellesgeckos View Post
Hello this is Danielle I like to know exactly what is owed to you if anything. Your name does not ring a bell. If something was wrong on my part then I like to make it up to you. But please send me something to prove this.

danielle fields
Danielle,

It's nice that you would like to "make things up" to him, but how about all your other unsatisfied customers? The threads listed below are just a fraction of the "BAD GUY" posts you have against you and your husband.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=116011

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=103255

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=92255

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!