Bad Guy mike fields is a horrible business man - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-13-2008, 05:10 PM   #81
Ricky Duffield
Much in the same way, I also want to clarify that no one in ownership was responsible for the posting regarding Mike Fields. While it is not clear who initiated these detrimental remarks, and quite possibly that person might have reason to feel the way he or she feels, it does not represent the feelings of the owners of ERJ and since it appears it originated from one of our computers, we are sorry that it occurred! Mike and Danielle, please accept my apology and that of the other owners too, this should never, NEVER have happened! God bless you guys! Ricky D.

Old 10-13-2008, 08:26 PM   #82
MikeCurtin
It has been stated many times here that existing threads should be utilized unless a seperate deal requiring a new thread exists. This thread has no mention of ANY deal whatsoever! It is a broad generalization, which has been used to bring old threads back to the surface and in my opinion should be locked barring any shred of evidence from the OP.

For the record, I am not a customer of Mike or Danielle Fields, nor ERJ (I usually delete their wholesale lists without even looking at them). Because of the existing threads which anyone can access when considering business with the Fields', I have chosen not to deal with them. This thread is just not the purpose of the BOI, and detracts from Fauna's usefulness and credibility. This is all I have to say about this useless thread...if the OP wants to bring them back to the fromt page of the BOI, he could have just as easily resurrected each of the other threads.

Old 10-13-2008, 09:11 PM   #83
Dennis Hultman
Maybe it's useless. I don't know about that. It at least got them on here talking.
For a short time anyway. The rules clearly state.

Quote:
Proof is optional, but recommended if you would like to remove any doubts about the truth of what you are posting. But this is purely up to you, just as the believability of what you post is purely up to the reader of your words.
Oh course, the OP hasn't posted anything really to prove or disprove. Does it really take away from Fauna's creditability? Or the the thread starters? The thread title states "mike fields is a horrible business man" Has the OP stated anything to prove it, NO. No mention of a transaction, nothing. So there is no credibility.

Jerry posted the same thing in post #38

Quote:
KNOBTAIL
The Fields have requested that this person post whatever there complaint is, and either do so or this thread should be closed.. Its ridiculous for someone to come here make a claim , provide nothing and have other people come to the thread with prior information about claims that have nothing to do with this one. We are now at 8 pages and this thread has gone nowhere !

Quote:
Rainforest Reptiles out of Fla.
I see they stopped advertising. Did they hopefully go out of business. Anyone know the names of the owners. Thanks.
_______JERRY TRESSER ___________
Jerry there started a thread just to state how bad these people are then ask for this one to be shut down. Same thing...

Old 10-13-2008, 09:11 PM   #84
Ricky Duffield
Yes my friend, you are right....

I totally agree with what you've recommended.
It would benefit everybody involved in my opinion as well to remove any or all of the preceding thread... Blessings! Ricky D. (If only it was that easy...)

Old 10-13-2008, 10:46 PM   #85
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Duffield View Post
I totally agree with what you've recommended.
It would benefit everybody involved in my opinion as well to remove any or all of the preceding thread... Blessings! Ricky D. (If only it was that easy...)
Sorry, I disagree. Who benefits if it is removed? Everyone...

I think I know who it benefits.

It benefits the Fields and the those that supply them. It doesn't benefit the average person looking to buy from them. It doesn't benefit all prior customers that have had issues. This site doesn't cater to please people in this business but is a resource for those looking at businesses or individuals to deal with or not.

The fields stated here in this thread that they took care of all the complaints. I believe that not be true and also believe it to be of value to the average reader. I have corresponded with multiple people so far that stated they will not even return emails, let alone correct the problems.

She stated she made a mistake by remaining silent and if there was any more complaints to address, put them up. She didn't answer a single question or respond. I think that BENEFITS the readers and maybe a deciding factor if they purchase from them.

The hobbyist and the small business people out there do not benefit to have the information presented here hidden. That's just my opinion.

They legitimized the questions here by their statements and opened the door to further questioning, IMO. That is a factor to keep it open regardless of the initial claim.

It would be nice to just sweep it all under the carpet now, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnemo
This is all I have to say about this useless thread
Useless thread? I think it is darn useful. It is packed with statements from one of the principles that shouldn't just be thrown out.

Old 10-14-2008, 09:53 AM   #86
Ricky Duffield
Just wanting to right a wrong....

Hey, for my part this all can stay here for eternity but it's not right for anyone to leave unsubstantiated allegations posted on a public forum like this and if you were the object of the ridicule, you'd be in agreement with taking such nonsense off. I don't know but JOE or whoever didn't prove anything and I really don't know how a forum like this could allow that kind of stuff, it would almost appear to be just cause for litigation and if it were my forum I'd be more careful of what I allowed to be posted. As you might guess, I do not come here much nor do I place much weight in what I read here because of this exact thing. If a person has nothing useful to do they can easily sit here slandering people without proof... Anyway, I was just agreeing with captnemo and someone else in saying it's to everyone's benefit to keep the standard here as high as possible so as to keep the integrity and usefulness of this forum at the maximum. Unsubstantiated allegations make this useless to the individual really wanting to find out something useful about a person or organization, that's all I'm saying. I'm done, I gave my 2¢, didn't mean to rile any feathers or stuff like that, please don't take it that way. Blessings to all! Ricky D.

Old 10-14-2008, 10:26 AM   #87
Cat_72
Quote:
Hey, for my part this all can stay here for eternity but it's not right for anyone to leave unsubstantiated allegations posted on a public forum like this and if you were the object of the ridicule, you'd be in agreement with taking such nonsense off. I don't know but JOE or whoever didn't prove anything and I really don't know how a forum like this could allow that kind of stuff, it would almost appear to be just cause for litigation and if it were my forum I'd be more careful of what I allowed to be posted. As you might guess, I do not come here much nor do I place much weight in what I read here because of this exact thing. If a person has nothing useful to do they can easily sit here slandering people without proof... Anyway, I was just agreeing with captnemo and someone else in saying it's to everyone's benefit to keep the standard here as high as possible so as to keep the integrity and usefulness of this forum at the maximum. Unsubstantiated allegations make this useless to the individual really wanting to find out something useful about a person or organization, that's all I'm saying. I'm done, I gave my 2¢, didn't mean to rile any feathers or stuff like that, please don't take it that way. Blessings to all! Ricky D.
If Mike had a legitimate defense against ANY of the things brought up on this thread, he could have posted it up and changed everything.

Did he? Nope.

Old 10-14-2008, 11:28 AM   #88
daniellesgeckos
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72 View Post
The title of this thread is, "mike fields is a horrible business man".

Discussion of all of the other bad guy threads you have here certainly pertain to that topic.
Excuse me do I know you? I just was working on my case's and noticed that have responded to just about every thread on here about me. I was just curious if I had done you wrong too because you seem to have something against me or my husband. You are on the attack in every response. I have no recollection of you nor have posted anything in the forums stating that we have done business. Yet you attack me every time you respond.

Hello to everyone else in here to. I am back and ready to take on the other allegation. If I am wrong I will admit I am wrong and take care of the customer. I have been reviewing the cases toward me and my husband you are all in for a treat so sit back and enjoy the ride.

Danielle Fields

Old 10-14-2008, 11:37 AM   #89
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellesgeckos View Post

I am back and ready to take on the other allegation. If I am wrong I will admit I am wrong and take care of the customer.
Thanks, I don't think anyone could ask for more.

Old 10-14-2008, 12:03 PM   #90
Ken Harbart
Quote:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ead.php?t=8880

If you care to discuss it further, take it to the Feedback Forum. This thread has had more than enough tangents.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!