Bad Guy Donald Rollins - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-25-2009, 09:08 PM   #101
Shion
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseWisecup View Post
Nicole

As of right now no one can believe anything you say.

Page 6 has screen shots of you lying.

where are your screen shots?

an if someone doesnt trust me i understand. its hard to trust anyone these days when there are people like you in the herp society.

i dont do to much buisness with people so its hard to have refrences but the people i have done buisness with have complained.

so whats with the trust issue. you can trust anyone these days cause people like you nicole.

Ohh Jesse!! Funny how small the reptile world is. I got an email telling me I should check out this thread because your name had popped up and also some of the things you were saying I may find interesting.

I find it funny that I had a business transaction with a reptile where you shipped and I was not happy. When I told you I was not pleased at all with the situation, these were almost your exact words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseWisecup View Post
good luck getting your money back .
You say people have not complained? I have email after email that I sent you where I was complaining... Hmmmm

Now that you have built a little post count and people may know you a little more around here. Can I have my money back now? I would like to know your reply.

Old 02-26-2009, 07:50 AM   #102
John E Dove
Mr. Waller,
If you have a complaint against Jesse Wisecup you really need to start a separate thread on that rather than attempt to derail hijack this one.
Please be sure to include all email exchanges and any photos taken to prove your claim.

Old 02-26-2009, 09:41 AM   #103
Shion
I understand that quite well, I thought it would be easier to do a small start here because i wanted to use some of his quotes in this thread. He contacted me in a PM shortly after. Within a few days I will know once again where I stand and then will make a seperate thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!