Cathy Fout Border Dragons AKA Chastity davis Pyrite Dragons Forged adeno virus tests. - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-03-2007, 05:26 PM   #21
Rebel Dragons
Cathy, Chasity, whoever you are....... I will be the first to apologize to you and admit I jumped the gun if it is indeed found that you were not posting on beardeddragon.org as equally_different. I will be contacting the admins of this site as well as beardeddragon.org and requesting ip addresses as well as inviting members who know your history to come over here and post as well.

You have a very dark cloud hanging over you at the moment and a lot of hurt people over on beardeddragon.org ready for you drown in your own lies. I have no probelm admitting when I am wrong but I will admit I am still highly sceptical............

Old 04-03-2007, 05:37 PM   #22
puppytoes72
rebel,very glad you posted this thread thread and i agree with your last post too-you are right,there ARE alot of hurt and deceived people over at BD.org(myself included)

Old 04-03-2007, 05:38 PM   #23
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Dragons
Cathy, Chasity, whoever you are....... I will be the first to apologize to you and admit I jumped the gun if it is indeed found that you were not posting on beardeddragon.org as equally_different. I will be contacting the admins of this site as well as beardeddragon.org and requesting ip addresses as well as inviting members who know your history to come over here and post as well.

You have a very dark cloud hanging over you at the moment and a lot of hurt people over on beardeddragon.org ready for you drown in your own lies. I have no probelm admitting when I am wrong but I will admit I am still highly sceptical............
If you or one of the admins from BD.org wishes to PM me the IP address, I will compare it with the one here.

Old 04-03-2007, 05:39 PM   #24
Rebel Dragons
Thank you Dennis, I have contacted an admin over there and hope to have a responce soon.

Old 04-03-2007, 06:07 PM   #25
DThomas
The IP addresses are a match. The IP provided by BD.org matches the IP address here on Fauna.

Old 04-03-2007, 06:10 PM   #26
JimD
If they were not two in the same, she sure didn't defend herself like would be expected. I think anyone else who was accused of something like this would be pi$$ed.
Ill bet on them being sweet ol "Chasity"
Jim

Old 04-03-2007, 06:11 PM   #27
JimD
Ohhhhh. You are such a dirty lil trick.
Jim

Old 04-03-2007, 06:18 PM   #28
whiskersmom
I don't know if you think it's a normal human trait to lie the way you do, Cathy, but it's not. Ever since I've known you I have not been able to believe a word you have said and the sad part about it is you're a very smart person with alot to offer when it comes to the care of Bearded Dragons. Did you honestly think that they couldn't compare IP addresses? How were you going to explain this away?
Alot of people were depending on your test results, you gave them false hope and that is so wrong.

Old 04-03-2007, 06:45 PM   #29
Rebel Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by puppytoes72
rebel,very glad you posted this thread thread and i agree with your last post too-you are right,there ARE alot of hurt and deceived people over at BD.org(myself included)
Puppytoes, please don't thank me. It pained me to make this thread but I did feel it was the right thing to do. This thread is a slap in the face to all bearded dragon breeders and owners.

You and I have had some major differences in the past and have butted heads a few times on a couple different forums. That does not mean I dislike you or that I am out to hurt you or anyone else. I lose my cool sometimes and I become a real smart ass.........It was never meant to be personal. We will just have to agree to disagree on some issues.

As far as you are concerned Cathy, I hope you can learn from your mistakes and make amends with those you hurt. It is possible for a leopard to change it's spots. You just gotta want it enough and truly want to change. If your as passionate about dragons as you claim you can turn this around and possibly repair you reputation. It will take a huge amount of time but I think it can be done.

Old 04-03-2007, 07:15 PM   #30
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
The IP addresses are a match. The IP provided by BD.org matches the IP address here on Fauna.

Dennis, for those of us not tech savvy, what exactly does that mean?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!