Cathy Fout Border Dragons AKA Chastity davis Pyrite Dragons Forged adeno virus tests. - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-03-2007, 11:17 PM   #41
Serafim
I wouldn't lose faith Tracie.. There are plenty of Honest caring Breeders still around. While I believe this is the lowest thing someone can do for money. I believe or half to believe that all will be ok and Dragon community will recover from this..

Old 04-03-2007, 11:31 PM   #42
Drache613
Hello

Hello,

I certainly hope that you are right. I do hope that everything will be on the up & up in the future.

Tracie

Old 04-04-2007, 01:01 AM   #43
THEREALMIKEMOORE
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
The IP addresses are a match. The IP provided by BD.org matches the IP address here on Fauna.
All I have to say is dont bs the memebers of fauna because they will find out who you are and if you are telling the truth. I wasnt taking anybody sides until i seen this. Damn Damn Damn Chasity/Cathy you have messed up now. Good job DT And Rebel

Old 04-04-2007, 03:07 AM   #44
CheriS
Just a heads up for the future- she uses other names on emails too

cmhedahl@gmail.com
cathy.fout@gmail.com

Old 04-04-2007, 07:04 AM   #45
crotalusadamanteus
I don't deal with Beardeds, but I gotta say, This is just too much. In my opinion, you should be prosecuted for internet fraud at the minimum.

You purposely lied about your collection being adeno free online everywhere, and for financial gain. You went as far as to falsify documentation (forgery) to further elaborate on your lies. Then you come and spread more lies here, saying you aren't the same people as a quick attempt at cover up. Didn't work, did it?

This seems like a very methodical and thought out plan in my eyes. (though not very well thought out) You are not only displaying your dishonesty and lack of integrity, but a willingness to infect the collection of others, and destroy all the hard work that's being done to get a grip on this virus. I guess I just ain't as forgiving as others. Especially about the latter part of destroying everyones hard work.

Personally, I hope a way is found to charge you with something that will make you pay for what you are doing to others. You deserve no less IMO.

Rick

Old 04-04-2007, 07:32 AM   #46
whiskersmom
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
I don't deal with Beardeds, but I gotta say, This is just too much. In my opinion, you should be prosecuted for internet fraud at the minimum.

You purposely lied about your collection being adeno free online everywhere, and for financial gain. You went as far as to falsify documentation (forgery) to further elaborate on your lies. Then you come and spread more lies here, saying you aren't the same people as a quick attempt at cover up. Didn't work, did it?

This seems like a very methodical and thought out plan in my eyes. (though not very well thought out) You are not only displaying your dishonesty and lack of integrity, but a willingness to infect the collection of others, and destroy all the hard work that's being done to get a grip on this virus. I guess I just ain't as forgiving as others. Especially about the latter part of destroying everyones hard work.

Personally, I hope a way is found to charge you with something that will make you pay for what you are doing to others. You deserve no less IMO.

Rick
I absolutely 100% agree with this statement, you are the type of person that will just lay low for a while and then you'll come back as someone else.....trying to scam again, if not stopped or made to learn a lesson.

Besides creating a diabolical plan to rip people off and probably infect countless of colonies, you also put doubt into many peoples minds about another breeder that had nothing whatsoever to do with what you did. Is nothing like you.

What you created can not be forgiven and I for one do not trust that you will ever honestly change. You've been given many chances in the past and you keep coming back bigger and better then before.

I can bet money on it that Border dragons will no longer be a viable site.....but there will be a new one created in the near future, with different contact info and a whole new scam.

Old 04-04-2007, 02:18 PM   #47
Drache613
Hello

Hello,

OH I totally agree, once a scam artist, always a scam artist! The good people at beardeddragon.org have given you quite a few chances & you still did what you did, how could you do that! What is wrong with you anyway? That is just so MEAN!!
It is so unfair to the decent breeders that are left out there. ARG!!
I am sure as well that the website will not exist but, I am quite sure you will plan another attack somewhere!

Tracie

Old 04-04-2007, 09:09 PM   #48
Valley Dragons
Good grief! I am once again shocked by just how low some people can stoop all for the sake of the mighty dollar...

Jamie

Old 02-28-2009, 01:05 AM   #49
dark_hawk
i really hate to bump an ancient thread but thought this should be posted

http://www.neopets.com/~x_catsshoyru_x ....shes probably going to be at it again soon...very soon. just please have everyone keep an eye out

The Reptile House

1610B Peace Portal Drive

Blaine, Washington 98230
USA

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!