Importer wanted will pay big $$ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 08-23-2011, 12:36 PM   #1
Delight
Importer wanted will pay big $$

I have been looking everywhere to find someone that breeds siberian flying squirrels. I will pay good money to have them imported or to buy some that are already established in the U.S. I am familiar with flying squirrels and have seven of them myself but I can't seem to find any sibrians for sale in the u.s. Though they are redily kept as pets in japan. Idealy if I can not find any in the U.S. I would really like to get a whole group imported so I can establish a good breeding population here in the U.S. if anyone can help me with this I am willing to pay good money for your time. Must be done legally!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!