alligators seized - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 05-09-2005, 06:57 PM   #21
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
The only condescending A holes I see here have no idea who (what?) they are..
So you're basically calling slackass, or me or pretty much every one who replied, a condescending A hole, before you even knew what you were talking about? Maybe you should practice what you preach ie.
Quote:
Just because you can type, dosen't mean that you should
Quote:
While my impression is that the guy has a tenous grip on reality, and maybe a bit of a braggart, I don't really see any evidence that he did anything seriously wrong..
I see slackass corrected you already as to this ASSumption.
Quote:
Any one of you who has transported reptiles across state lines has probably broken some stupid law at one time or another..
Maybe, maybe not. I know I have not, but I can't speak for everyone. It still doesn't change the fact that it wasn't just "some stupid" law. The reason he was in violation of transporting the animals through AZ to begin with was because he had them in violation of CA laws (where he resided). Many violations, both in numbers kept and the types kept. As far as gleeful to kick a person while he was down, give me a break. He brought everything on himself. This wasn't some "innocent" amateur reptile keeper who had an iguana and "ignorantly" broke some law. He was a notorious, or infamous herp keeper who blatently and knowingly broke any number of laws, not just relating to herps either. The fact that the moron was stupid enough to continue his blatant disregard for the laws (and giving herp keepers in general a bad name) is just more of the same for him.

Old 05-09-2005, 07:18 PM   #22
jsrocket
If you think I am going to rise to that lame bait, you better either think again, or get a bigger worm.

As far as who the condescending A holes are, I think that is becoming self evident.

Old 05-09-2005, 07:26 PM   #23
DAND
..!..

Quote:
As far as who the condescending A holes are, I think that is becoming self evident.
As evident as Road Dog

Old 05-09-2005, 08:32 PM   #24
jsrocket
Breeder, I do agree with you on one point. If he was in possession of desert tortises (that fact is still in question), he was wrong. The gators, well, we all know that illegally kept gators are a fairly common thing amongst reptile enthusiasts. Just because some reporter who dosen't know anything about reptiles writes a story based on what the police told him, dosen't mean that it is factually correct. Anyhow, the gator laws exist to prevent people from releasing them in areas where they might thrive and damage the ecosystem or become a nuisance to humans, not to protect the animals.

As far as him killing someone, waving a gun in someone's face and making death threats, all that may or may not be exactly true.

But I think that all the hi fives while dancing on his casket were completely unnessesary.

Old 05-09-2005, 11:19 PM   #25
Wilomn
Quote:

But I think that all the hi fives while dancing on his casket were completely unnessesary.
That's because YOU, poundpuppy, as you have so ABUNDANTLY proven in the VERY recent past, are an ABSOLUTE instigator, not much on contributions of substance, but good at stirring the pot.

My appologies Ken. Got carried away there.

Old 05-10-2005, 01:04 AM   #26
Ken Harbart
I'm only going to say this once, and it's directed at all parties- not just one or two people. I've been real lax about giving out warning points and suspensions the past couple months, but it seems that's going to have to change if folks can't exercise some self-control.

This is not HELL, and I'm getting pretty damn sick of the back and forth ad hominem and sniping. Either you guys stop it now, or I'll stop it for you. We're all adults here, so let's start acting like it, m'kay?

Old 05-10-2005, 12:21 PM   #27
jsrocket
Wes, sorry you feel that I am a "pot stirrer". I am simply expressing my views. If that "stirs your pot", then that's your problem.

I think a lot more people would participate in the forums at this site if they didn't have to worry about someone ripping them a new one over nothing. Often times your point is perfectly valid, but they way you address others is often (IMO) over-the-top rude.

Think about it. Do you really believe that nastiness from the "top dogs" does anything to better the community?

Since nobody else has stepped up to tell you this, I decided to do it.

Old 05-10-2005, 12:41 PM   #28
Wilomn
You have decided I am a top dog, I have never said so myself.

Do not blame me for your misperseptions.

Who is the KNOWN liar here?

Who was so cowardly that he had to use FAKE names to make a point?

That would be you.

Old 05-10-2005, 08:37 PM   #29
cthulhu77
Quote:
Breeder, I do agree with you on one point. If he was in possession of desert tortises (that fact is still in question), he was wrong. The gators, well, we all know that illegally kept gators are a fairly common thing amongst reptile enthusiasts. Just because some reporter who dosen't know anything about reptiles writes a story based on what the police told him, dosen't mean that it is factually correct. Anyhow, the gator laws exist to prevent people from releasing them in areas where they might thrive and damage the ecosystem or become a nuisance to humans, not to protect the animals.

As far as him killing someone, waving a gun in someone's face and making death threats, all that may or may not be exactly true.

Congratulations. That is the STUPIDEST thing I have ever read. !!! Shall I send you a plaque (or is it plack, WS?) ???? I am sure we could all donate something to make a nice toilet seat to immortalize your words on...

You clearly have a limited grasp of reality, of the legal system, and why in fact, it is in place. Grow up, watch Law and Order, take classes...do whatever you have to do...but for the love of a monkey's uncle, please do something...

greg

Old 05-11-2005, 01:32 AM   #30
CaptainSlackass
You really should read all 128 pages. If you can really stomach all 128 pages, (like I have) you'll probably dance a jig or two yourself... There's really nothing you can say in judgement of anyone when you admittedly lack a basic understanding of the entire situation. Is it generally wrong to take delight in another's downfall? Yeah, that could be considered rude, but there are exceptions. Is it not gratifying to you at all when the bad guy "gets it in the end" of every movie you've ever seen? I don't see the difference. Read all 128 pages and you'll see the light.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!