BEWARE LIZARDMEN3477 dan duckworth and any other names or ids he has - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-23-2007, 06:09 PM   #1
jesus_lives_within
BEWARE LIZARDMEN3477 dan duckworth and any other names or ids he has

this guy is trying to pawn off several fake snakes... an albino female burm and male burms and also some boas... dont know if his pics are real. an sendif you would like but he changes prices and is run fake bussiness.. dont deal with him he is shady....

Old 02-23-2007, 06:20 PM   #2
ravensgait
Christina we need more than this from you.. add some meat to the bone here for us...Randy

Old 02-23-2007, 06:23 PM   #3
Lizardmen3477
that is some bull just cause u back out of a deal im a bad guy you can shove it. first she was going to buy my 2 burms and 2 boas. and we worked everything out. then few days later she is like well burms may be to big can i just get boas so im like ok lets readjust everything and work something else out . than later on she is like well nevermind i think i have to many boas. i have emails and pms to prove everything and i no a lot of people who will vouge for me as being a good guy and a lot of satisfied customers.

Old 02-23-2007, 06:28 PM   #4
Lizardmen3477
She is so full of it i can prove i have every snakes i have pics of and i would be more than willing to talk to anyone on the phone who doubts me i will prove everything selling fake snakes how stupid. just joined and trying to start trouble.

Old 02-23-2007, 06:29 PM   #5
lillyorchid
Dan do please post the email's and such to back up your claim.

Old 02-23-2007, 06:31 PM   #6
Gecko_Den
It's sad that lately there seem to be more people just popping on, making accusations and never providing anything to back up their claims. Honestly, if you are going to take the time to post at least take a little more time to have your ducks in a row and provide some sort of documentation to back up your claims. And at the same time, if you are on the other end of a bad guy thread; take the time to post something of substance to refute the accusations. All this "he said, she said" with nothing to substantiate either parties claims is just a waste of bandwidth.

Old 02-23-2007, 06:34 PM   #7
Lizardmen3477
I can prove i have snakes easily i could take pic of them right now with todays date in front of them there could be no way to fake that. Plus why would i take someones money and say i have the snake then tell them to come to my house to pick up?? they would get here and no snakes would be here wouldnt that be dumb thats why i tell everyone to pay upon pick up i never ask for prepayment to ensure there is no doubt that they can get ripped off. only way for me to get there money is if they get my snake plain and simple.

Old 02-23-2007, 06:39 PM   #8
Gecko_Den
Dan, as seems to be your MO, you are missing the point. You can type all day about what you have and what she said; it means nothing with out something to back up what you are saying. Take the time to dispute her accusations in logical order, provide copies of correspondence between you and her to back up what you are saying. Posting 10 times that "what she says is BS" with out actually showing anything to back up what you say is pointless and a waste of time. It isn't as though you are a known commodity around here with a track record that would lead others to put any sort of weight behind "your word".

Old 02-23-2007, 06:44 PM   #9
Gecko_Den
And for the record, it's not like I'm taking her side of the story at face value either. She doesn't exactly have a stellar track record around here either...

Old 02-23-2007, 06:48 PM   #10
Lizardmen3477
im just sayin i can prove i have the animals and that is basically her whole story "how i sell fake animals" so if i prove that it crushes her whole story. Which i can do.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!