alligators seized - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 05-11-2005, 07:09 AM   #31
jsrocket
Capeetann: You may be right. Thank you for presenting a polite, logical argument.

C thruyu77: You seem to be long on insults, but short on substance

Old 05-11-2005, 07:15 AM   #32
jsrocket
PS for c thru u77: if insults are your thing, you should check out Don Rickles. He's a professional.

Old 05-11-2005, 07:54 AM   #33
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
PS for c thru u77: if insults are your thing, you should check out Don Rickles. He's a professional.
You must be mistaken. cthulhu77 wouldn't be insulting or make personal slams. Doing such things is rather silly and counter-productive and would make him a hypocrite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthulhu77
I guess that making personal "slams" to me is rather silly and counter-productive.

Old 05-11-2005, 09:32 AM   #34
cthulhu77
Nice riposte, Dave...LOL

Rocket, what you typed was ridiculous...the guy deserved everything he received...and what 128 pages? Who started the dang thread? I judge off of the factual reports, not the bias shown here...and have waded through all of this goop.

The previous post was not in any way meant to be comedically insulting...I truly believe it to be one of the stupidest things I have ever read.

greg

Old 05-11-2005, 10:01 AM   #35
jsrocket
Well, it's very possible that he did deserve what he got. Maybe I was wrong. That has been known to happen. But this thread has become about getting personal with people who question something. Some genuine enlightenment could have occurred here; people sharing different views; arguments for, and against a point. Maybe I (or you) could learn something new and useful. But it rapidly downgraded into a "screw you" fest. Maybe you are satisfied that you have enough knowledge, and don't need any more. I believe that a healthy discourse can enlighten. If everyone just blindly agrees with everything, all the time, based on who they like personally, the actual facts tend to become lost.

"Just the facts, M'aam" - Joe Friday

Old 05-11-2005, 10:05 AM   #36
cthulhu77
JSR, I agree with that post completely...but your other one went down a path of wanting to "turn a blind eye" to legal issues....which was why I blew my lid. I am sure that you are correct about not just jumping on a bandwagon and bashing someone for nothing...we agree so much, I had actually started a thread regarding it last week !

greg

Old 05-11-2005, 10:29 AM   #37
Wilomn
Quote:
Well, it's very possible that he did deserve what he got. Maybe I was wrong. "Just the facts, M'aam" - Joe Friday
You know poundpuppy, er rocketboy, YOU need to do YOUR own research BEFORE you start yapping.

brain/damon/josh/hannibal lector, all user names that the scumbag you are referring to used, and isn't it interesting that HE, like YOU, was too cowardly to use his real name, would make the world a better place if he checked himself out of it.

YOU obviously do NOT know his history. YOU have obviously got a hardon for anyone that goes with the flow here, regaurdless of the correctness of that flow, which in THIS case is absolute.

It's guys like you, going off halfcocked, taking up for the TOTAL scumbags of this industry, protecting the people that are forcing laws of restrictive and prohibitive nature to be forced on all of us, that make ALL the rest of us fight an uphill battle to keep and breed and enjoy OUR reptiles.

PLEASE do some research BEFORE you champion your next scumbag. It seems that somewhere, deepdown and not often used, is a decent mind. Fill in the chip on your shoulder and try to say something intelligent for a change.

Old 05-11-2005, 10:47 AM   #38
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilomn
You know poundpuppy, er rocketboy, YOU need to do YOUR own research BEFORE you start yapping.

brain/damon/josh/hannibal lector, all user names that the scumbag you are referring to used, and isn't it interesting that HE, like YOU, was too cowardly to use his real name, would make the world a better place if he checked himself out of it.

YOU obviously do NOT know his history. YOU have obviously got a hardon for anyone that goes with the flow here, regaurdless of the correctness of that flow, which in THIS case is absolute.

It's guys like you, going off halfcocked, taking up for the TOTAL scumbags of this industry, protecting the people that are forcing laws of restrictive and prohibitive nature to be forced on all of us, that make ALL the rest of us fight an uphill battle to keep and breed and enjoy OUR reptiles.

PLEASE do some research BEFORE you champion your next scumbag. It seems that somewhere, deepdown and not often used, is a decent mind. Fill in the chip on your shoulder and try to say something intelligent for a change.
In other words, open eyes before mouth.

Old 05-11-2005, 07:16 PM   #39
jsrocket
Wes, I admitted it was a mistake to post here under a pseudonym. For those of you who don't know what he's talking about, you can read the thread here:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=68115

Quote:

"It's guys like you, going off halfcocked, taking up for the TOTAL scumbags of this industry, protecting the people that are forcing laws of restrictive and prohibitive nature to be forced on all of us, that make ALL the rest of us fight an uphill battle to keep and breed and enjoy OUR reptiles."

Now, I have a question for you. I would appreciate it if you could leave out the insults, and just deliver facts.

What have you done lately to improve the image and credibility of all of us who enjoy and breed our reptiles?

Old 05-11-2005, 07:26 PM   #40
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilomn
"It's guys like you, going off halfcocked, taking up for the TOTAL scumbags of this industry, protecting the people that are forcing laws of restrictive and prohibitive nature to be forced on all of us, that make ALL the rest of us fight an uphill battle to keep and breed and enjoy OUR reptiles."

Quote:
I would appreciate it if you could leave out the insults, and just deliver facts.
I believe he did.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!