Info In response to Natalie Beacom - Page 24 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-11-2008, 07:49 PM   #231
hhmoore
Chuck, Chuck, Chuck. You slipped. That statement could have been so much better with a Natalie-ism:
Quote:
I don't want him to feel like he was a one night band.

Old 12-11-2008, 07:49 PM   #232
Double LY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envius View Post
i have no care for this anymore....i apologized to the one person i felt i offended..and that still stands.....this isn't about her anymore.....this is about BILL ...
I just had time to catch up with the last few pages of this thread. This "apology" has really got under my skin. The stream of word vomit that was strewn against Deborah is amazing to me. And why exactly was she attacked? If you read her posts on the other thread, they are pretty benign. I believe Deb's only fault is having an avatar that shows something these two truly believe is worthy of ridicule. THAT is why I am fearful for your child - more than the hazard of the wires in your closet, more than the snake around her neck, the complete ignorance and bigotry you have displayed throughout these few days makes me pity that poor little innocent being you both claim to be the first and foremost of your concerns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envius View Post
thank you...if you would like to hear it from me personally i would gladly give you my cell # or call you to and ill apologize and even let Natalie apologize to you over the phone
Oh and when you come back Aaron (because I'm sure you won't be able to stay away), you might want to venture around the site a little more and find out just who you are attacking/apologizing to. Although finding out Deb was a different color than you required absolutely no work, it wouldn't have taken reading many more of her posts to figure out she is not a hearing person. Oh, but I'm sure that was just a typo and you meant you would get hooked up with her via TDD, right?

Old 12-11-2008, 08:21 PM   #233
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double LY View Post
I just had time to catch up with the last few pages of this thread. This "apology" has really got under my skin. The stream of word vomit that was strewn against Deborah is amazing to me. And why exactly was she attacked? If you read her posts on the other thread, they are pretty benign. I believe Deb's only fault is having an avatar that shows something these two truly believe is worthy of ridicule. THAT is why I am fearful for your child - more than the hazard of the wires in your closet, more than the snake around her neck, the complete ignorance and bigotry you have displayed throughout these few days makes me pity that poor little innocent being you both claim to be the first and foremost of your concerns.

Oh and when you come back Aaron (because I'm sure you won't be able to stay away), you might want to venture around the site a little more and find out just who you are attacking/apologizing to. Although finding out Deb was a different color than you required absolutely no work, it wouldn't have taken reading many more of her posts to figure out she is not a hearing person. Oh, but I'm sure that was just a typo and you meant you would get hooked up with her via TDD, right?
LMAO..too funny!

* I am glad y'all got on the "homo" and "retarded" remark. I WANTED to say something so badly..but I knew that y'all could and would say it so much better than me. Plus I didn't feel charitable enough to help him out.

I would have been trying to explain why it was wrong.

Old 12-11-2008, 10:11 PM   #234
John E Dove
Don't worry Mr. Kimmel, I'm sure he'll remember you for quite some time. With his mentality I am sure he has already convinced himself that he did nothing wrong and you were soley responsible for his suspension.

What I don't understand though is why he did not just leave. He clearly wanted to get the boot, what stupidity was it in his mind that did not allow him to just be a real man and walk away?

Oh well.

Old 12-12-2008, 04:44 AM   #235
Masonexotics
What i'd like to know is what am I supposed to do wiht the rest of my day now this lunatic, racist, small minded fruitloop is banned?

Who would bet against a ban circumvention?

Aaron, Natalie, I can honestly say (I feel something positive should be said in all this) that I have never come accross a more perfectly matching couple than yourselves.

Just think in a few more years junior will be able to go out with his old man bashing people who prefer the same sex and people who happen to have a diffenent skin colour. Such a heartwarming scene. Perhaps junior will get his first buzz cut and white robe for xmas this year?

"Daddy what does white power mean"

"i'll explain next year son when you're old enough, 7 years old is still too young. I'll explain next year on your birthday when you get your first gun and come to your first gathering of daddys white friends."

Old 12-12-2008, 07:44 AM   #236
GottaLuvHerps
Aaron,

Again I would like to point out, in just a few short years your children will learn about Google...sure, they don't hear what you type, but they sure will be able to read it for years to come. Google yourself or your wife now and see what comes up - do you think that goes away? THIS is the impression that your children will have of what their parents are like. They can't hear it yet, but they sure will be able to read it later....

Old 12-12-2008, 08:00 AM   #237
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaLuvHerps View Post
Aaron,

Again I would like to point out, in just a few short years your children will learn about Google...sure, they don't hear what you type, but they sure will be able to read it for years to come. Google yourself or your wife now and see what comes up - do you think that goes away? THIS is the impression that your children will have of what their parents are like. They can't hear it yet, but they sure will be able to read it later....

And don't forget:

As quiet as it's kept, EMPLOYERS do google. If his employer sees the words used in Natalie Beacom's thread: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=122320 There could be other consequences.

If he's laid off or fired, he may have a difficult time finding another job if his employer is tech savvy because NO employer wants to risk having a walking EEO incident waiting to happen in his business...they are too expensive!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!