Good Guy J. Kobylka Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-11-2008, 05:07 AM   #1
viper69
Talking J. Kobylka Reptiles

I recently received an outstanding recently hatched pie bald ball python from Justin Kobylka.

If anyone is looking for beautiful animals, excellent service including a breeder that is easy going, and very available. He's the guy.

He provided me with a variety of images on a variety of animals from 2 different clutches in a timely fashion.

Thanks,

Christopher Mazzochi

Old 12-11-2008, 05:49 PM   #2
Kevin S
Justin equals great deal

Over the last couple seasons..Justin and I have done many deals and everytime it was perfect..I will continue t opurchase from Justin as his animals are second to none and his customer service is unbeatable..I would recomend Justin to anyone who is looking for a great looking ball python.
Kevin Stoltz

Old 12-11-2008, 06:21 PM   #3
viper69
Yep I agree...150%.

Old 12-11-2008, 08:25 PM   #4
phoerner
He is one of the best in my book!

Old 12-11-2008, 09:23 PM   #5
LKirkland
Thumbs up Justin Kobylka--Good Guy!!!

We've purchased from Justin before. He's a nice guy with GREAT animals. We highly recommend him.

Old 12-12-2008, 01:11 PM   #6
PhillyBoyInTN
While I have not purchased animals from him up to this point, it is just a matter of time. Justin is a great guy who is more then willing to answer any and all questions you may have. Spend any amount of time talking to him and you will find that he is extremely passionate about his animals and our hobby. Anybody looking to deal with an A+ breeder would be hard pressed to find somebody better then Justin.

Michael Pomroff
Greeneville, TN

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!