Bad Guy V.I.I.P.E.R.--THIEVES!! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-25-2008, 12:37 AM   #61
Khaman
Well in light of the revelation that at least twice as many were printed as was originally disclosed you may have no recourse but to seek legal action. If only to find out how many were printed and their current whereabouts.

Old 11-25-2008, 12:47 AM   #62
King_of_Colubrids
Quote:
Originally Posted by awva View Post
Well for starters, I have not replied until I was able to get my facts. To start there where a total of 10 stickers made one was put on the board that was at the show, 2 where stolen and the rest had been sold, they where sold mostly in Sept, and I know we did sell at least 1 maybe 2 at the show, that's where we sold out of them. Venumfairy has no say over what happens in the Hampton Roads area, story over there. I e-mailed Bobby a picture of the sticker that you had posted on CS to see if he liked the idea, I had told him I had been working on an idea like it. I found out that Bobby e-mailed it to the guy that made the stickers, I did tell the guy I wanted to go along the same idea frame but different, I never saw a draft of it or anything, I only saw the end product. So will repaet I did not steal the design, showed it to Bobby even asked if the group should order some and he didn't want to pay the $8.50 for them, he wanted the group to have there own. Those are the facts folks and that's that. I am done on this issue, and will not be back to post more about it.
Taking a photograph of a picture that I created, and using it to make replicas because you don't want to pay the price I am asking is STEALING!.

And with the implication of Bobby Jenkins, the PRESIDENT of the CLUB as a willing participant in the matter, I will re-post my admonitions against the group, and I will be seeking a lawyer.

So...now I not only have the proof, but I have the admittance of guilt and the implication of the president of the group as a perpetrator. C'est la vie. I tried to make it easy...

Old 11-25-2008, 12:49 AM   #63
King_of_Colubrids
And the lies just keep mounting.

At this rate, I will just let Amanda and Bobby continue digging their own holes deeper. The two of them can't even get their stories straight together:
Quote:
From: 'Venom Fairy' <venomfairy@gmail.com> Sent: Mon Nov 24 20:51

To: chris@kingofcolubrids.com Priority: Normal

Subject: Re: Hi there Type: Embeded HTML/Text

One more e-mail sweety. It appears that our founder found the logo on Google and assumed we could use it and that it was not Amanda.

I am resigning from VIIPER because I has worked so hard on it but they just ignore me.

Thanks for contacting us hun.

Old 11-25-2008, 01:05 AM   #64
jayefbe
Yeah, they're just looking worse and worse right now. The lying just needs to stop.

Old 11-25-2008, 02:27 AM   #65
TrulyRare
Hmm...well that sucks. It really sucks when good people in a group as a whole, go down because of the people who are running it ruin it for everyone else. Just like Forums..good Forums go down, because of some moderators with bad attitudes. It sucks. If those people have anyyyy respect for any of the members of their group, they should have fessed up in the first place, and realize what they are doing is very much illegal and they will and can be prosecuted. I do NOT like a theif. And I have NO respect for a liar. I am starting a Herp Society in my area, and I will not tolerate such acts in my club. It's sad that these people think, just because they are running something that's great for this hobby they are allowed to bend rules and cheat people. I'm sorry but it doesn't work that way. Chris worked hard to get where he's at, and to have gained the respect that he has. I respect him and will continue to support him ...as of thus. I hope that these people, realize that they are ruining their name, even more so, now that their lies are out in the open. It's really funny how she "never saw it" and now she "borrowed" it..LMAO..come on...We aren't retarded, and last time I checked you gotta be able to read to be on a forum. And I do believe everyone else read what I read. ...All I can say is. L I A R.

Old 11-25-2008, 03:09 AM   #66
simplechamp
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayefbe View Post
Yeah, they're just looking worse and worse right now. The lying just needs to stop.
I totally agree. First it's 10 stickers. Then 7. Then 17, no wait, 14 thrown in the garbage? The credibility ship is sinking fast.

You would think the PRESIDENT of the group would have known about the other stickers. So best case scenario: he is clueless about what goes on in the organization. Worst case scenario: he knows everything and lied about it, giving a bogus apology to sweep it under the rug and end the fuss. Either way it doesn't bode well for them.

All of a sudden another member comes along with another 14-17 of the stickers being thrown away. Is there any communication within the group at all?

Come on VIIPER. Think about what it would have taken to remedy this right from the start, and look at what is happening now.

Old 11-25-2008, 03:47 AM   #67
jayefbe
It really looks like VIIPER attempted to skip straight to fixing the PR mess without actually rectifying the situation.

Old 11-25-2008, 05:46 AM   #68
Nanci
I'm not clear on this point: if all the stickers were sold by September, how did at least two people see them for sale, by V.I.P.E.R. at the Richmond show in October?

Old 11-25-2008, 05:52 AM   #69
Nanci
Nevermind, I missed this whole next page...Good luck getting this resolved, Chris.

Old 11-25-2008, 08:40 AM   #70
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by awva View Post
Well for starters, I have not replied until I was able to get my facts. To start there where a total of 10 stickers made one was put on the board that was at the show, 2 where stolen and the rest had been sold, they where sold mostly in Sept, and I know we did sell at least 1 maybe 2 at the show, that's where we sold out of them. Venumfairy has no say over what happens in the Hampton Roads area, story over there. I e-mailed Bobby a picture of the sticker that you had posted on CS to see if he liked the idea, I had told him I had been working on an idea like it. I found out that Bobby e-mailed it to the guy that made the stickers, I did tell the guy I wanted to go along the same idea frame but different, I never saw a draft of it or anything, I only saw the end product. So will repaet I did not steal the design, showed it to Bobby even asked if the group should order some and he didn't want to pay the $8.50 for them, he wanted the group to have there own. Those are the facts folks and that's that. I am done on this issue, and will not be back to post more about it.
LIAR!!!
This whole thing could have been solved so easily and with minimal pain in approximately one email:
"Sorry Chris ,we found it online, thought it looked cool and without thinking started to make some stickers, in hindsight that was pretty stupid. We sincerely apologize and have removed it from our website with an explanation giving you credit, destroyed all copies ( at printer as well) and would like to forward to you the monies we made from it's sale. I sthere anything else we could do to make this up to you? R.I.I.P.E.R. - O.F.F.

PS) Rextiles gave you kharma to make up for mistaken neg. from Chris

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!