Good Guy Mitch @ Diamond reptile breeders - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-08-2008, 07:32 PM   #1
chaosad
Talking Mitch @ Diamond reptile breeders

I just concluded some business with Mitch at the hamburg show this past Saturday. I got an awesome deal on a group of reptile pot holders and a rattlesnake salt and pepper shaker!! I am very pleased with my purchase and the transaction. I hope to do more business with Mitch soon!

Old 12-08-2008, 11:13 PM   #2
jparker1167
hey dan whats up those pot holders looked great lol, i have got some snakes from mitch, i picked up a female sunset monocle pos. het leucy. and a male pos. het sunsent and leucy. snake are great and i didnt have all the money at the show and he let me send it a few days later. hes a great guy do deal with and takes the time to answer any questions.

Old 12-09-2008, 07:45 PM   #3
KenyanPat85
Mitch @ diamondreptile

Hey guys,

ill let you know, Mitch is the balls literally. I grew up here in boston he was from rhode island, i am close friends with a middle friend chuck sanfillipo.

Mitch is the best in the industry, granted you need to be patient with him hes a busy guy with tons of talent and knowledge, spread the word he does everything not just " HOTS "

Sincerely Patrick Goggin Boston mass

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!