Info In response to Natalie Beacom - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-09-2008, 10:18 PM   #11
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
The children. I don't care if it was YOU or YOUR WIFE.....ONE of you is a racist pig.......and the one that lives with the Racist Pig is too (you can't live with someone willing to post that crap in a public without effecting you children).....I dont really care WHICH of you had the balls to POST it~ your both endorsing it......
and you have custody of CHISREN?
I'm disgusted

Old 12-09-2008, 10:23 PM   #12
Envius
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl Marchek AKA JM View Post
The children. I don't care if it was YOU or YOUR WIFE.....ONE of you is a racist pig.......and the one that lives with the Racist Pig is too (you can't live with someone willing to post that crap in a public without effecting you children).....I dont really care WHICH of you had the balls to POST it~ your both endorsing it......
and you have custody of CHISREN?
I'm disgusted
But you have the issue. You antagonized most of the original thread. Your the main one that ran her down and everyone else jumped on your band wagon. I told everyone i said the stupid remarks. And my kids are not effected by a stupid choice of my words on a forum. They cant hear what i type. Natalie's not responsible for my words

Old 12-09-2008, 10:24 PM   #13
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envius View Post
you really think the IRS cares what you have to say? i mean seriously? IRS only cares if you take their money. She has not committed Fraud. No where does it say on her site that shes 501c . So what if she said she is. anyone who has ever given her an animal has never asked if shes 501c or has been told. ive been there for every person that comes into my home. Everyone shes ever dealt with face to face has been more than willing to let us take care of the animal after seeing how we take care of the animals. So a lie over the internet..yeah..so what...fraud..i think not
If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to race a go-kart around the inside of a donut.

I almost feel bad for you.

Old 12-09-2008, 10:24 PM   #14
Envius
Quote:
But you have the issue. You antagonized most of the original thread. Your the main one that ran her down and everyone else jumped on your band wagon. I told everyone i said the stupid remarks. And my kids are not effected by a stupid choice of my words on a forum. They cant hear what i type. Natalie's not responsible for my words

EDIT

You didnt antagonize ...that was directed towards Bill...

Old 12-09-2008, 10:27 PM   #15
Envius
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to race a go-kart around the inside of a donut.

I almost feel bad for you.

see thats what im talking about. theres no reason for comments like this. your just trying to start crap again. im not going to reply to you any longer
i feel what i said more than explains my actions. if you have nothing nice to say keep it to your self please

Old 12-09-2008, 10:28 PM   #16
critical bill
Quote:
See what I mean about brains and gasoline folks?

Old 12-09-2008, 10:31 PM   #17
JudyC
Quote:
EDIT

You didnt antagonize ...that was directed towards Bill...
Maybe Chuck (aka Bill ) was antagonistic...but he's not the one the nastiest comments were directed to. And he only got really mean in response to those comments. Let's face it...whoever made those comments did so because someone was caught in a big ol' lie and couldn't figure a way out without actually admitting to the lie. And....I'd lay bets that it wasn't just YOU who made those nasty comments. Looking at the typing styles of those comments...looks to me like one of you started it and the other jumped right in and kept on swinging the bigot-stick alongside.

So yeah....I'll agree with you on one point...there's no call for personal e-mails and certainly not phone calls harrassing your family. But...based on your own words here...your apology doesn't really hold much weight at all. Still as full of holes as a whiffle ball.

Old 12-09-2008, 10:32 PM   #18
Envius
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
See what I mean about brains and gasoline folks?

sorry i retract my previous statement about not replying to you...

http://www.lvl9.org/forum/viewtopic....28a3978081346a

wow....mr perfect himself...

Old 12-09-2008, 10:33 PM   #19
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Quote:
EXCUSE ME?

PLEASE show ME where I antogonized the orignial thread......or lets make it easy.....ANY Racist Pig post your or your Racist Pig wife made.
PLEASE

Old 12-09-2008, 10:34 PM   #20
Envius
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
Maybe Chuck (aka Bill ) was antagonistic...but he's not the one the nastiest comments were directed to. And he only got really mean in response to those comments. Let's face it...whoever made those comments did so because someone was caught in a big ol' lie and couldn't figure a way out without actually admitting to the lie. And....I'd lay bets that it wasn't just YOU who made those nasty comments. Looking at the typing styles of those comments...looks to me like one of you started it and the other jumped right in and kept on swinging the bigot-stick alongside.

So yeah....I'll agree with you on one point...there's no call for personal e-mails and certainly not phone calls harrassing your family. But...based on your own words here...your apology doesn't really hold much weight at all. Still as full of holes as a whiffle ball.

its ok i dont expect to make friends with anyone from this site...especially bandwagon jumpers. i really dont care...i just want to calls and threats to stop.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!