IBD Allen belcher/Big daddys wholesale - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-09-2006, 08:31 PM   #61
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaboy85
Jon-> I don't understand the point of your vet visit. It has been pointed out several times that fecals and blood test provide no information on the presence of IBD. Live tissue biopsy is required to know. So you went to the vet and still don't know. If this snake dies it needs to be biopsied, it's the only way to know.
Blood tests CAN confirm the presence of IBD. They cannot, however, rule it out....

Old 11-09-2006, 09:32 PM   #62
shurkahnzz
He is now telling people he does not and never had IBD in any of his animals. And no animal is just a carrier.

Bob Schneider

Old 11-09-2006, 09:59 PM   #63
Cat_72
Bob, where did he say that????

Old 11-09-2006, 10:09 PM   #64
shurkahnzz
The guy that owns a pet store near me Called him and flat out asked if he should be worried because he got snakes from him and that was his response and he decided not to sell any of the ones he has left and called the 3 people that bought from him and told them what the deal was and gave full refund. All the snake are now in his back room seperated from all other snakes.

Bob Schneider

Old 11-09-2006, 10:24 PM   #65
Cat_72
So now he's not only lying here, he's purposely spreading misinformation about IBD.

Nice.

I see Tegusforyou is reading again.....still no comment? Allen has nothing to say tothose that actually know something about IBD, huh?

Old 11-09-2006, 10:32 PM   #66
joepythons
ads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
So now he's not only lying here, he's purposely spreading misinformation about IBD.

Nice.

I see Tegusforyou is reading again.....still no comment? Allen has nothing to say tothose that actually know something about IBD, huh?
He also has ads all over kingsnake once again .I guess they do not care enough

Old 11-09-2006, 11:17 PM   #67
Tegusforyou
What do i say? I'm as worried as you guys and gals. We have put every dime. We could beg, borrow and trade for, to build a very nice boa and Burmese python collection. As of right now we have 32 boas from breeders to babies, and 5 adult burms. All but one male is over 11 feet. Several balls and one carpet(for fuzzy balls) and a Whole lot of lizards. I have a appointment with my vet in the morning, to discuss what options are open to us and our animals. And see just how many animals we can afford to have blood and fecal tests done on. This is for peace of mind for us. We have had no sick animals other then a burm that I missed that the heat got bumped down on and as soon as i fixed it, he had a slight URI. With in a couple days, he was clear and no rattle in his breath. Just ate a 5 pound rabbit with gusto! We produced 4 clutches of boas and a huge clutch of albino burms. We have had only two snakes die. One was a premature boa and the other we sold. A week after they got it we were told it had died. Asked for a pic of body and still haven't gotten a pic or body returned. We offered their money back for the snake, but not shipping. Still waiting to hear from them. We keep a photo of every reptile we produce along with giving our customers the eggs and birth certificate. We got a nice het with paper work, and decided to do it for everything we produce, be it a gecko to albino blue tegus. From our photo records we didn't produce Ron's boa or his brother's, of this I'm sure.
Thanks, Tegus For You

Old 11-09-2006, 11:36 PM   #68
BryonsBoas
Quote:
And see just how many animals we can afford to have blood and fecal tests done on. This is for peace of mind for us.
I could say it again but one would think it has been said enough to get a little bit of a clue.How can you get peace of mind from tests that are inconclusive at best.

Old 11-10-2006, 12:06 AM   #69
Tegusforyou
OK you tell me how to sleep and not worry, My partner and best friend both work for Allen and I wont have the tests done. I haven't had any sick animals, but from what I've found out there are some markers like high white cell count and a few others i cant spell, that show more testing is needed. but I'm no expert on this and I have learned a lot from this thread and others on here.Going to see DR.Harris in the morning. At least if everything looks normal I can feel a little more at ease. But I know it still doesn't make me free and clear.
Thanks Tegus For You

Old 11-10-2006, 01:23 AM   #70
Jon Mitchell
So according to Allens ad on KS, Santa might be bringing me IBD. I am not sure I like Santa anymore.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!