Chinese coronavirus - Page 32 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Do you want to be able to bump and highlight your classified ads? Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 03-29-2020, 06:16 PM   #311
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac101 View Post
Noooo, Joe!

Have you known of your heart issues before this, or were you diagnosed when admitted to the hospital?

I hope the docs can help you get to feeling better! You're in our thoughts, and please keep us posted.

Kathy
Just diagnosed today. 2 weeks ago I had to go on roof at work and was breathing heavy and lightheaded climbing ladder and thought winter really got me this year.

Old 03-30-2020, 10:41 AM   #312
bcr229
Not taking COVID-19 seriously is why this happens:

https://frontier.yahoo.com/news/choi...023414705.html

Old 03-30-2020, 05:17 PM   #313
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Not taking COVID-19 seriously is why this happens:

https://frontier.yahoo.com/news/choi...023414705.html
Yeah, just lovely. You are avoiding touching anything, washing your hands religiously, and taking extreme care to not touch your face with your hands. But just so happens you take a breath at the wrong time in the wrong place, and ZAP! You're infected.

Asymptomatic carriers transmitting the virus airborne. Well that is just ducky, isn't it?

If this isn't an artificially created organism, it likely is going to be the template for any future ones in weaponized virus programs.

BTW, a guy on a forum I frequent wrote something that really stuck in my mind, and that was back in mid February:

Quote:
tennisdawg wrote on February 13:

"What I have shared is the truth to the best of my knowledge, and I have shared it in the best way I know how. This entire event is a deep state initiated scenario. This virus was artificially created on purpose, and it is designed to cycle through every human 3 times (possibly more). This will lead to a wartime event for the 2 major players on the globe. Someone wanted this to happen. It was artificially created by the U.S.A. It was then stolen by China. Neither China nor the US released this bioweapon. A third party wanted the 2 countries to blame the other. This is why China refuses to let the CDC (USA) help.

There is no stopping what is coming. It is done. Please prepare as best you can. This is not a world-ending virus, but it is a world changing virus. Time will now be measured only as before and after this event. Thank you all for your dialogue and responses. Whether we argue or not, I do wish ALL of you the best, as we are ALL from the same source. Good luck everyone."

Feb. 24 Update: Everything I have stated is the truth, and continues to be the truth. Good luck out there.
Unconfirmed, of course, and subject to your own opinions on the matter.

Old 03-30-2020, 06:44 PM   #314
E.Shell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socratic Monologue View Post
I'm calling BS on that one....
Let's see what happens...FDA OKs the use:https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ia-drug-155095

Old 03-30-2020, 08:16 PM   #315
Lucille
Joe I just now read all this about you. I am so sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know what is happening and how you are feeling. ((((Joe)))).

Old 03-30-2020, 08:33 PM   #316
chrisis697
Good luck Joe, thinkn bout yeah. Hope all goes well. Everyone be safe, its out there.

Old 03-31-2020, 01:27 AM   #317
Helenthereef
Sorry to hear you are having a tough time, Joe.

My mother had congestive heart failure, and the good news is that diuretics really helped a great deal - and sitting up to sleep.

It's strange to think that maybe you were in some part relieved when it was diagnosed as that and not Covid-19... All the best to you for a rapid recovery.

Old 03-31-2020, 03:51 AM   #318
LauraB
My thoughts and sincere prayers and hopes are with you and yours, Joe, as well as everyone else here. This thing is a freaking crazy beast.

Old 03-31-2020, 09:07 PM   #319
Socratic Monologue
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.Shell View Post
Let's see what happens...FDA OKs the use:https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ia-drug-155095
To be clear: I wasn't calling BS on the drug itself, but on the physician's claims, and on the idea that anything that physician described in the article constituted "recovery".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socratic Monologue View Post
I'm calling BS on that one. No primary care physician is treating shortness of breath in those numbers. Even if that were true (which it isn't), resolution of acute symptoms is not "successful recovery".

Old 03-31-2020, 09:56 PM   #320
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post

It's strange to think that maybe you were in some part relieved when it was diagnosed as that and not Covid-19... All the best to you for a rapid recovery.
I do not think Covid can be ruled out until they get the test results, because he was diagnosed with one does not mean he does not have the other. Joe please update us. as to the results and how you are feeling.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!