Inquiry Giantdaygecko.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-14-2008, 04:48 PM   #1
NocturnalNature
Inquiry Giantdaygecko.com

I am interested in purchasing a couple animals from this breeder but would like to see if I could get some feedback from previous buyers before I take the plunge.
He has a very nice website but some things just seem kinda odd. No phone number or address other than city is listed on the website, prices seem to go up and down between postings on Kingsnake, cannot provide photos of the actual animals I would be purchasing, etc..
Very well may be a stand up fellow but would like a bit of reassurance that I'm not flushing my money down the toilet.
Many thanks in advance!

Old 08-25-2008, 02:49 PM   #2
lizardg
Thumbs up Giantdaygecko GREAT GUY

Giantdaygecko is an awesome company with the highest quality animals. I would recommend them highly! I think the owner is a reptile veterinarian.

Old 08-25-2008, 03:10 PM   #3
cyberfrog
I would be very carefull. Especially if he cannot prove he even has the animals. This person who has replied positively just joined and has only one post. I would take that as a bad sign in and of itself and pass.

Old 08-25-2008, 04:59 PM   #4
AF Exotics
I recently purchased a group of Pink Tongue Skinks from him and although there was a slight hiccup over shipping methods,as he used USPS Express,he got the "we don't ship Live Reptiles" from his FedEx outlet,so he shipped them USPS Express,which I have had very bad experience with.Fortunately the skinks arrived fine and were in good health.I have UPS,FedEx and Delta accounts,so I would've preferred the option,but he didn't want to make me wait any longer,as there was a day or two delay from the original ship date.Nothing out of the ordinary(shipping can be unpredictable) and the animals were packed well and healthy as previously stated.Hope this helps.

Old 08-25-2008, 11:36 PM   #5
NocturnalNature
Thanks all for the input!

Marcus,
Pink Tongues are what I was looking to purchase from him as well. I ended up getting mine from 2 other breeders but would love to get more.
If you get tired of the Pink Tongues or decide you have too many please drop me an email.

Thank again!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!