Bad Guy Name : box turtle lover. refuse to refund. Tortoise arrive dead. - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-02-2018, 12:56 AM   #51
Ninjatortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Alex, whose name was the tort sent to?

Could you explain the usage of us & we? I have bolded the words. I ask because it seems that 2 people are using your account.

It’s just me using this acc. Anna is talking about my shipping name is different . My GF is the one who’s buying Russian tortoise , I sign up on this account to report ANNa. (We are using REAL NAME). She have another acc on this website.

Old 04-02-2018, 09:25 AM   #52
Lucille
Alex, there are very high risks involved for a seller when Paypal and two different people/accounts are involved. Perhaps any delays were due to your seller trying to make certain that the transaction/refund address/name was legit?

Old 04-02-2018, 09:48 AM   #53
Ninjatortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Alex, there are very high risks involved for a seller when Paypal and two different people/accounts are involved. Perhaps any delays were due to your seller trying to make certain that the transaction/refund address/name was legit?
What happen is me & my GF are both new on this website, we saw the Sell thread post by ANNA with her phone# , so we just text her. And we paid in FULL. That’s how we done with other tortoise we bought from this website too(We bought many tortoise from here already.)

After recieving the die tortoise, we ask ANNA for a refund , but she refuse , and friend recommend me to sign up a account and post her info at BOI . And make a claim through PayPal. ( she Has negative respond to the PayPal , refuse to refund anything. )

There’s nothing to be confuse

Old 04-02-2018, 09:55 AM   #54
Ninjatortoise
Quote:
What happen is me & my GF are both new on this website, we saw the Sell thread post by ANNA with her phone# , so we just text her. And we paid in FULL. That’s how we done with other tortoise we bought from this website too(We bought many tortoise from here already.)

After recieving the die tortoise, we ask ANNA for a refund , but she refuse , and friend recommend me to sign up a account and post her info at BOI . And make a claim through PayPal. ( ANNA Has negative respond to the PayPal , refuse to refund anything .)

There’s nothing to be confuse, bought 4leopard tortoise,1idianstar ,1sri star. So far from this website. We always paid in FULL & tell the seller immediately when we recieve the tortoise , and the condition of the tortoise. Always ask for warranty of health tortoise as well. ( eating well,that’s all) We are not scammer or anything that ANNA title us .

Old 04-02-2018, 11:10 AM   #55
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjatortoise View Post
We are not scammer
Alex I agree it it my opinion that you are not at all a scammer. I was not saying or implying that.
I was trying to say that sometimes if the person /accounts of the buyer have additional names associated, Paypal has some strict guidelines about sending/refunding. Of course if you were requesting the refund to the same name and Paypal account there should be no problem.

Old 04-02-2018, 11:17 AM   #56
gzmr_er
Quote:
Hello Lucille. This is Alex's girlfriend. I contacted with Anna and paid her via Paypal. My name and address was the shipping address. After failed communication with Anna about the refund, Alex helped to post on the website. I am sorry we didn't state it clearly at the very beginning. I got refund from Paypal claim NOT Anna refunded to me actually but we planed to let it go, until Anna posted a new thread, which has been deleted by her already. I disagreed with her opinion that as a seller, she won't be responsible of the tortoise arrives ALIVE so I left a message. She was crazy after that. I am not mad that she used nasty word and cursed me, but what really make me upset is it looks like she didn't realized her fault really. It's very disappointing about her attitude. So we continued this.
All details could be checked on #36.
She stated that she won't use her "box turtle lover" account again. She is the people who needs to move on and leave all bad curse. I hope she could rethink about business ethics and will use more professional and positive way to solve any problem in the future.
Thank you and have a good day.

Old 04-02-2018, 11:03 PM   #57
tlmoon
Chelsea, thanks for posting. I was getting confused and couldn't figure out why this came up again. Going back to post #36 and reading Anna's post to you and Alex cleared that up. She was way out of line in that rant and not someone I would ever want to do any business with.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!