For Sale HerpStats - FREE SHIPPING Will Be Ending Soon - Order Today - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 02-08-2011, 08:28 PM   #11
coldbloodedcages
All HerpStats are made by Spyder Robotics. Did you want to know about a specific model?
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-08-2011, 09:02 PM   #12
smb2585
The last one in the pics? I can't see it very well on ipod sry Sry

Old 02-08-2011, 09:49 PM   #13
coldbloodedcages
The Standard HerpStat starts at $108.99. You can go to our website for all prices and details. www.coldbloodedsupply.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-15-2011, 02:51 AM   #14
coldbloodedmorphs
Question ..how is the herpestate pro worked ? Why are there different number with different temps...? ...I'm interested

Old 02-22-2011, 03:06 PM   #15
Niiya
Ordered a standard herpstat just last week, very easy quick checkout, (actually the best I have ever used) fast shipping. Couldn't be happier with the customer service and product. Thanks, I will be doing business with you again!

Old 02-22-2011, 07:48 PM   #16
BigBoyzBoids
are any herpstats capable of monitoring multiple cages like 5

Old 02-23-2011, 10:29 AM   #17
coldbloodedcages
The HerpStat PRO can do 4 independent cages. It has 4 separate probes with 4 independent temp controllers. You can also hook up 2 or more cages to the same channel. I would only recommend doing this if the cages are the same, same wattage heat and are about the same level in the room. Just make sure you stay under the max wattage per channel. I use 1 herpstat PRO to control 16 racks (each rack has 6 28qt bins w/3" heat tape).
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-23-2011, 02:52 PM   #18
garweft
Just got another herpstat ordered.....

But anyway, can each channel on a herpstat II and pro be set at different temps as well?

So with a Herpstat Pro I can use one channel for an oil filled radiator to maintain room temps, another for an incubator, and the last 2 for racks with different temps?.... As long as I don't go over the watt limits of course.

And can each channel seperatly have a night drop?

If so I might be looking to upgrade after this season to a few of those instead of the army of single units I have going now.

Old 02-23-2011, 03:25 PM   #19
coldbloodedcages
Yes, each channel can be set to a different temp. You also have the ability to have night drop on or off for each channel independently. So you can drop your temps in your racks and keep your incubator at a constant temp.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-23-2011, 05:37 PM   #20
Lee Herps
Quote:
Originally Posted by garweft View Post
Just got another herpstat ordered.....

But anyway, can each channel on a herpstat II and pro be set at different temps as well?

So with a Herpstat Pro I can use one channel for an oil filled radiator to maintain room temps, another for an incubator, and the last 2 for racks with different temps?.... As long as I don't go over the watt limits of course.

And can each channel seperatly have a night drop?

If so I might be looking to upgrade after this season to a few of those instead of the army of single units I have going now.
Be aware that each channel on the herpstat pro can handle a maximum of 400watts each. Most oil filled room heaters use 600 watts on the lowest setting and 1500 watts on the highest setting. This may not be true for all oil filled room heaters. I use Ranco or Johnson controls thermostats for room heaters because they handle 1500 watts. That being said, I own several Herpstat pros and love them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!