First clutch!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-12-2011, 12:52 AM   #1
preacher
First clutch!!

Well our blood dragon female from Keven at Dragon's Den Herpetoculture and our male from Ron Beasley an awesome Purple patch Translucent/Lavender Cawley Red/SandFire/OGG (het hypo) X Red/OGG/Sandfire/Blood (het hypo). Did you get all that??
Any how Brick layed 19 eggs in her first clutch, if I candled them correctly it looks like 12 are good but we will incubate all of them and see what happens. I wish I had pics but my camera is only producing half pictures I have no idea what it is doing!
All the eggs are in the incubator and it is set at 84 degrees. Now we wait!!
Attached Images

Old 05-15-2011, 10:04 AM   #2
Matt2979
Congrats on what sounds to be a very interesting clutch! Can't wait to see baby pics!!

Old 05-16-2011, 11:44 PM   #3
Omnomnami
Congrats! Definitely keep us updated.

Old 05-17-2011, 12:04 PM   #4
preacher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
Congrats on what sounds to be a very interesting clutch! Can't wait to see baby pics!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnomnami View Post
Congrats! Definitely keep us updated.
Thank you both, I am looking forward to these babies hatching. I hope to have pictures but it will be 7-11 to 8-01 before they hatch so here's to waiting!!

Oh, I also wanted to say I messed up the in my original post the Male is from RICH Beasley! Sorry Rich!

Old 07-20-2011, 09:40 PM   #5
preacher
Well here they are, I did not get all of them in the pictures but you get the idea!
They started hatching on 7/11 just like clock work and there is one still in the egg she laid 19 and two died during incubation so we currently have 16 and waiting on one. They have not shed yet but they have really nice color. IMO
Attached Images

Old 07-20-2011, 10:02 PM   #6
Matt2979
Those sure are some purty dragons, Rev!! I just can't believe how red they are already. Congrats!!

Old 07-20-2011, 10:08 PM   #7
Omnomnami
Congrats! They're gorgeous. So much color!

Old 07-20-2011, 11:17 PM   #8
preacher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
Those sure are some purty dragons, Rev!! I just can't believe how red they are already. Congrats!!
Thanks Matt, they are red and they are not hypos. We can't wait till they shed to see how much they intensify.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnomnami View Post
Congrats! They're gorgeous. So much color!
Thanks Nichole, we have one more clutch of 17 from this pairing I hope they are just as nice.

I'll post more pictures after they shed, of course I have no idea when that will be as we have never raised a dragon clutch before.

Old 07-27-2011, 01:46 PM   #9
DiamondDen
with good eating and care they will shed around 3-5 weeks depending on how much they grow.

and they look great they will be some pretty babies after they shed.

Old 08-19-2011, 05:12 PM   #10
preacher
Well these little ones are now 5 weeks old and some have shed and I thought you might want to see how they are turning out!
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!