Travis Kubes-Top Notch - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-11-2003, 07:34 PM   #1
BriarpatchHerps
Travis Kubes-Top Notch

Travis and I were trying to work out a trade for some hots but with us living on different coasts and him an unknown shipper it was trouble all the way around. He took the time to contact all of his Texan friends to find a verified Delta shipper that would get the animals to me safely. Once checked over the animals were better than described, larger than I expected, plump and much more colorful than the photos! Flawless packing job and trouble free delivery.....he also gave me a total run down of the animals current husbandry and habits, I honestly couldn't have asked for anything more.

In the future I'll do business with the man without batting an eye.

Old 12-12-2003, 06:54 PM   #2
jamest
Thank You

Thank You very much Bill. Had a pleasure doing business with you and the Jampea is top notch. Look forward to dealing with you in the future.

Thanks,

Travis Kubes
www.bigpythons.com
travis@bigpythons.com

Old 04-18-2004, 03:31 PM   #3
Lucille
I just bought several items from Travis- some Lizard Lounges and other miscellaneous items he had for sale. (I checked out his website, www.bigpythons.com and he has got some gigantic snakes, go look). Everything was perfect. I (although I am a Texan do not own a pickup truck and he and his beautiful fiance delivered the items all the way to the Houston area for me. He is polite, honest, and a wonderful person to do business with.

Old 04-18-2004, 03:52 PM   #4
pitboss
Excellent Animals

I purchased a sub-adult male BCI from Travis and drove down to pick him up. He has a great setup, was willing to meet me and give me directions, answered all my calls and emails. He has some top notch animals and is an all around great guy to work with.

Charles Brown
PitBoss

Old 04-18-2004, 09:05 PM   #5
bebomason
Travis is a good guy. We've done a few deals, always went well. I haven't been able to get down to see his place unfortunately. But he has driven all the way up here several times, without any complaints. Will do business with him again.

Old 04-19-2004, 05:34 PM   #6
supertiger
Thanks alot guys!!!

Thank you all and look forward to doing business with you guys in the future. It has been a pleasure!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!