March 05 Reptiles Magazine **RAPTOR**s - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-04-2005, 05:29 PM   #1
lostkauze
Arrow March 05 Reptiles Magazine **RAPTOR**s

Hey All. I don't know about you, but for some reason I get my Reptile Mags in two months early. I just got the March '05 in today, and on the cover is the world debut of the RAPTOR, an APTOR with "Ruby-red eyes"

Tremper also wrote a two page article about the basic keeping of Leopards and there are five or six pictures of different morphs.

Just wondering what everyone thinks.

Michael

Old 01-04-2005, 07:30 PM   #2
Xavier
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostkauze
Hey All. I don't know about you, but for some reason I get my Reptile Mags in two months early. I just got the March '05 in today, and on the cover is the world debut of the RAPTOR, an APTOR with "Ruby-red eyes"

Tremper also wrote a two page article about the basic keeping of Leopards and there are five or six pictures of different morphs.

Just wondering what everyone thinks.

Michael
I too always get mine 2 months early and R.A.P.T.O.R.s are amaizng I guess we know what an albino super snow can look like.... I wonder what they will cost

Old 01-04-2005, 07:58 PM   #3
robin d.
it kinda makes me sick he takes something others have been working years and coins a nifty name and voila now he is king sh!t of turd island ... look at all the hard work urban and HQR have been doing

Old 01-04-2005, 07:59 PM   #4
riverjop
Hmmmmm...thats funny up here in Idaho we get ours two months late! Im still waiting for the Nov issue...boy I can't wait!!!

Old 01-04-2005, 08:54 PM   #5
Xavier
Wait no More

How is he taking from HQR and urban do they have a leo in thw works like this? Its nothing like sunglows, maybe I'm missing thing.

Old 01-04-2005, 09:12 PM   #6
StinaUIUC
oooh...what's the art contest?....lol

Old 01-04-2005, 09:29 PM   #7
progeckos
Oh that’s not fare! I get mine a month early. I can’t wait to get it, it’s always good reading material.

Old 01-04-2005, 09:32 PM   #8
Xavier
Reptile drawing from herpers contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinaUIUC
oooh...what's the art contest?....lol
You up for it?

Old 01-04-2005, 11:12 PM   #9
robin d.
its an tremper albino hybino stripe... not a super tang that creeps up ( an almost hybino... a true hybino)but a super hypo albino with a stripe

Old 01-04-2005, 11:27 PM   #10
Xavier
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin s.
its an tremper albino hybino stripe... not a super tang that creeps up ( an almost hybino... a true hybino)but a super hypo albino with a stripe
But it has a solid red eye no one lese has albinos with that trait.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!