Collectibles: what do YOU collect? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 02-13-2006, 02:25 PM   #21
KelliH
Here's one of my lunchboxes.
Attached Images

Old 02-13-2006, 04:25 PM   #22
NiCoLe L RuSSeLL
The BUGALOOS!
Do you have Sigmond and the Seamonsters or Land of the Lost?

Old 02-13-2006, 04:29 PM   #23
techgirl
god i LOVE the Bugaloos!!! i used to watch them all the time when i was a kid. man now i feel old. as for collecting, the only thing i collect now is stuff for the wee one, toddler toys, clothes etc. oh i do have a ton of stuffed toys if that counts.

Old 02-13-2006, 06:17 PM   #24
KelliH
Quote:
The BUGALOOS! Do you have Sigmond and the Seamonsters or Land of the Lost?
LOL, not yet, but I do have "Lidsville".
Attached Images

Old 02-13-2006, 07:53 PM   #25
Bella17
I USED to have alot fo Swarovski crystal creatures.. me and my bro had the collection. and then the he was engaged to, ran with the 8000 dollar ring he bought her(more like my parents bought her) and my crystal animals!! she said they were gifts from my bro. and we never took her to court.. but that was when i was 8....

Michelle

Old 02-14-2006, 12:11 AM   #26
g&mgeckos
I use to collect Hot Wheels. But I haven't bought any the past few years. When I collected them so did about a half dozen or so of my friends so it was pretty cool then. But over the years it just seem like life happen and we all slowly stopped. I have about 12 rubbermaid tubs full of them and probally about 6 or 7 boxes full. I keep telling Mendie I am going to sell them but it is alot to go through. LOL!

Kelli those are some cool Lunch boxes.

Old 02-14-2006, 08:02 PM   #27
Archimedes Artifex
Matchbooks.

Old 02-15-2006, 02:53 AM   #28
ladyserpent7
i used to collect frogs...not the real thing..but all different kinds....stuffed toys, beanie babies, glass ones...i even have one made of weed....i got it from canada...i gave most of my frog stuff away cuz they were overtaking my room but i still kept some that are very valuable to me...now..i collect snake stuff...i have a 3 ft. tall wooden hand made king cobra from indonesia...its the "protector" of my room..haha....even its fangs are really sharp...and its all one piece of wood with the most detailed carving youve EVER seen...and i collect disney movies...bambi II is the newest one..hehe

Old 02-15-2006, 03:55 AM   #29
hhmoore
I don't really count books as "collecting", since I read them all. Granted, I don't throw or give them away, but I just don't think of them as a collection. Knives, on the other hand, I collect. And me being me, they are all good quality knives. My wife (and my return to reptiles) has pretty much stopped the purchasing, but I NEVER said that I had enough knives, lol. I have paid more for a single reptile than a single knife, but my mother would choke on her teeth if she found out how much some of those knives cost, lol.

Old 02-15-2006, 10:29 AM   #30
Cat_72
I've got a couple of really neat old lunchboxes that I've held onto...one is "Happy Days" and one is "Scooby Doo"....both are from the 70's...when I was in Kindergarten/1st grade, I believe. The old metal ones with the matching thermos inside.

I saw a really neat Pez dispenser yesterday Paul....it was Spongebob in his underwear, lmao....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!