Nick Mole(First Choice Reptiles) good guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-22-2008, 01:00 AM   #1
hgrub
Nick Mole(First Choice Reptiles) good guy

I purchased group of his imported reptiles & amphibians and I just got them yesterday.

They're in a very good shape & in a very good condition. There're some DOAs, but that thing is totally common when shipping time is close to 40 hours. I wish I lived somewhere closer lol

The communication on both email and phone have been great with Nick. I got what I paid for plus some extra(thanks man.) Nick even drove and hand delivered my animals to my exporter because he think it's safer than shipping since my exporter live not that far apart from Nick.

I paid everything up front, and Nick could have just take money and ignore me since I live in thailand. But he didn't, he also told me not to take some animals that I want because he thinks they might not make it.

He'll be the first guy I contact if I ever want any cool South American/African reptiles & amphibians. Sorry for the broken English.

Thanks
Thanapant Singhapant

PS: most of his animals will be on displayed in 3 different government-owned zoos around Thailand.

Old 06-26-2008, 11:57 AM   #2
BWSmith
I have both ordered from Nick and picked animals up in person. He is a great guy to deal with.

Old 12-27-2008, 04:43 PM   #3
Megf
Glad you've had such good luck. I have not. I have ordered 3 animals from him. Rare species. One came to me alive but died 4 days later. My bad. Second animal arrived in good shape and is doing well. I decided to give it another go when he had another animal come in. I got the animal DOA. I informed Nick of the death and asked for my money back. He e-mailed me back saying that he only credited and that he'd try to find me another animal. Then nothing. He finally e-mailed to say he had one come in and when I asked for a photo to see the condition he said he'd send me one. I never heard back from him. It has been since October 20th. I have e-mailed repeatedly and not gotten a response. I tried phoning multiple times but have never received a call back. I received no reply when the first animal died and I e-mailed him to let him know about it. I just want my money back now so that I can wash my hands of him, but I'm not getting any response at all. I'm pissed!

Old 03-19-2015, 09:54 AM   #4
charles brooks
prosecution of nick mole

This sorry sack of shit is looking at some jail time and restitution for all his thefts plus his interned site is being shut down by the federal trade commission. Don't waste your time with this looser.

Old 03-19-2015, 11:10 AM   #5
nickolasanastasiou
Details, Billy?

Old 03-19-2015, 12:17 PM   #6
charles brooks
Well let's start with saying item was shipped, checked with FedEx they know nothing... sent (nick) several emails and tried to call him and nothing... checked his Facebook page and found many people including myself that has been scammed by this douche... went to bank and during their investigation they obviously knew something of this nick character and involved the federal trade commission.. I've asked this guy to refund my account and I get nothing back from him... an investigator from cyber crimes called me and had plenty of things to say about YOU, I mean him... all I wanted was my GD money back but since he wanted to do people this way it will come back to him 10 fold and before he is released from lock up he will have to reimburse all who has been had by him, then court cost and bla bla bla. Then after the feds stop his internet sales if FCR attempts it again its bye bye... if this is nick you have failed to respond to me for months, you are a sad sack of shit... put my GD money in my account or don't, I really don't give a rats ass but you will get yours.

Old 03-19-2015, 12:33 PM   #7
nickolasanastasiou
What is this "YOU" and "if this is nick" garbage?

Believe it or not, there is more than one person in the world named Nick. Why, you might even notice that our last names differ by...a lot. I was sympathetic to your situation until this post, as I had a bit of a disappointing experience with Nick Mole / First Choice Reptiles as well.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=351726

This absence issue took Paypal intervention to get him responsive. He said he was away, but the timing seemed a little too coincidental to me when I was dealing with it.

Good luck with your business issue as well as your attitude.

Old 03-19-2015, 12:54 PM   #8
charles brooks
Easy easy, simmer down young lady. You must be on your cycle this week... if you can comprehend what you read it says if this is nick, I didn't say it was, Miss sensitive.

Old 03-19-2015, 12:59 PM   #9
nickolasanastasiou
That implies the possibility. I foresee less assistance coming your way.

Old 03-19-2015, 01:10 PM   #10
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by hgrub View Post
he also told me not to take some animals that I want because he thinks they might not make it.

I see, you are saying he had sick animals up for sale, you were warned, but the next unsuspecting customer might not be.
Sick animals should never be advertised under any circumstances in my opinion.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!