Good Guy Barbara aka Creepy Exotics - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-25-2011, 12:08 PM   #11
Melissa N.
Will do Laura Lee. Thank you. Hope you will too : ) Melissa

Old 06-18-2011, 12:13 AM   #12
Dave496
Another good bump for Creepy Exotics. Barb was easy to work with and supplied lots of pics of the Cresties I was interested in. It was a good experience and I would buy from her again.

Old 10-28-2011, 01:11 PM   #13
Carlene16
Thumbs up

Just got my new chahoua gecko from Barb today and I couldn't be any happier! He/she is gorgeous.

Big thanks to Johnny for meeting me halfway for pickup!!

I am once again a happy customer after dealing with Barb. She produces high quality geckos and
I've had the privilege of purchasing from her twice now. I will definitely be buying from her in the future.

Thank you so much Barb!

Carly Messenger

Old 10-30-2011, 01:45 PM   #14
Melissa N.
Your new chewie is such a cutie, Carly! Interestingly marked. Congrats!
I do think Barb & Johnny really care about their animals.

Melissa N.

Old 11-20-2011, 02:43 AM   #15
Miscreantpc
I had a great experience with purchasing two amazing crested geckos from Barb at Creepy Exotics. Her bloodlines are top notch and her prices are outstanding for the quality of animal you receive. She has a lot of experience in the gecko field, so first time buyers like myself, could feel comfortable in purchasing a gecko from someone online. It’s nice to find a breeder who truly cares about the gecko that is being shipped and keeps in contact to make sure the transition between homes goes as smoothly as possible. Thanks Barb!
Ok now comes the point when I get to show these guys off! First up is Colossus! Bright gold coloring on this guy. Second has yet to receive a name and is only a few grams but it is a knock out! Almost a complete pinner with creamy sides!?

Old 11-21-2011, 11:35 AM   #16
Melissa N.
You have some real beauties from Barb! Thanks for sharing & congrats.
My two from her are developing nicely as well.

Sincerely,
Melissa N.

Old 12-01-2011, 06:27 PM   #17
MollyAttack
I recently purchased a P.I. chewie baby off of Barb and I couldn't be happier with my purchase! Such an beautiful and well taken care of animal and eats like a champ! Buying from Barb was well worth it and I would do it time and time again.

Sadly, I don't have any pictures, but it's for sure a high quality baby!

Old 12-19-2011, 10:50 AM   #18
creepyexotics1
Thank you.

I just want to post a big Thank You to each and everyone of you who have posted there experience with meEveryone of you have made my business what is today Successful.......Thanks again Barb from Creepyexotics

Old 03-15-2012, 12:29 PM   #19
Dime01
Satisfied once again barb!!!
I just got my Chahuoa He arrived safe an sound in great packaging. I couldn't ask for anything better and I wouldn't hesitate to get another one from her!!! She's great with communication,send me monthly pictures cause delayed due to weather, and helped to answer every question I had. Great seller, great breeder.Thank you Barb for another of your lovely babies!

Old 03-21-2012, 05:25 PM   #20
sonicmike
Thank you Creepyexotics!!

It was great to meet you Barbara and Johnny at the Tinley Park reptile convention. What a great experience and awesome geckos you had to choose from. Very happy with the baby from Fantasia that I took home from there!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!