Leash Training Crocodilians - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 
 
  Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Crocodilian Discussion Forum

Notices

Crocodilian Discussion Forum This section is for discussions pertaining to any and all topics concerning crocodilians.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2012, 01:30 PM   #11
hadenglock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Plat View Post
Short of dwarf crocs, dwarf caiman are the worst options. They do not calm. Gators on the other hand will.
they've always calmed down for me, granted they arent dog tame, but what do you expect? The dwarves ive seen would come for food through reward training and could be moved from one area to another with no issues. So maybe im just lucky.
 
Old 05-18-2012, 08:57 PM   #12
Le Plat
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadenglock View Post
they've always calmed down for me, granted they arent dog tame, but what do you expect? The dwarves ive seen would come for food through reward training and could be moved from one area to another with no issues. So maybe im just lucky.
If ud like to try my girl ur welcome to but she will change ur mind freakin quick.
 
Old 05-19-2012, 10:03 PM   #13
hadenglock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Plat View Post
If ud like to try my girl ur welcome to but she will change ur mind freakin quick.
^ LOL
 
Old 05-31-2012, 07:27 PM   #14
Methos75
Why is anyone even entertaining rthe TCs question, its obvious from his comment that he wants something more imprssive to walk than a dog, that he is just one of these no account punks who make others look down on us Reptile keepers. Why even acknowledge trash like this? He is no different than the ones who feed kittens to snakes, and post the vids on youtube.
 
Old 06-01-2012, 03:50 AM   #15
Chiappini92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methos75 View Post
Why is anyone even entertaining rthe TCs question, its obvious from his comment that he wants something more imprssive to walk than a dog, that he is just one of these no account punks who make others look down on us Reptile keepers. Why even acknowledge trash like this? He is no different than the ones who feed kittens to snakes, and post the vids on youtube.
Why dont you shut the fuck up? For your information I love kittens why do you think I have 3 cats? I worship cats more than I do humans. I have a dog and I love her to death but I need more. I wish to become a Beast Master, like the great Carl Hagenbeck. No one opposed him and his career did they? That was when humans are real, now there all worried about nothing. Seriously all you motherfuckers think im crazy but animals are more than just Beasts and I wish to prove that to the world. The only reason people look down upon reptile keepers is due to all the money you spend on electricity, food, and the animals themselves. Because thats all you humans care about is money and safety and laws and responsibility and all that bullshit. YOU PEOPLE are all trash because you people see them all as heartless creatures that are still wild and dont believe in proper taming or domestication or even true friendship. I would never revert to doing something so barbaric as to feed kittens to snakes and rise above it. Im offended to even be considered one of those people. Im a realist and I wish to combine humans and beats together and live in harmony once again and not have to live these stupid, selfish, and pointless lifestyles.
 
Old 06-01-2012, 04:17 AM   #16
Methos75
Just so I get this all correct, you want to show that these animals aren't just mindless beast and that we can life in harmony with them by placing on an wild animal that symbol of human subjugation, control, and slavery over them called a leash?
 
Old 06-01-2012, 11:40 AM   #17
AbsoluteApril
hmm I'm sure you guys can try to express yourself without profanity and attacks on each other right? We are adults?
If you want to continue to fight, take it to PMs.
-April
 
Old 06-02-2012, 07:59 AM   #18
hadenglock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiappini92 View Post
Why dont you shut the fuck up? For your information I love kittens why do you think I have 3 cats? I worship cats more than I do humans. I have a dog and I love her to death but I need more. I wish to become a Beast Master, like the great Carl Hagenbeck. No one opposed him and his career did they? That was when humans are real, now there all worried about nothing. Seriously all you motherfuckers think im crazy but animals are more than just Beasts and I wish to prove that to the world. The only reason people look down upon reptile keepers is due to all the money you spend on electricity, food, and the animals themselves. Because thats all you humans care about is money and safety and laws and responsibility and all that bullshit. YOU PEOPLE are all trash because you people see them all as heartless creatures that are still wild and dont believe in proper taming or domestication or even true friendship. I would never revert to doing something so barbaric as to feed kittens to snakes and rise above it. Im offended to even be considered one of those people. Im a realist and I wish to combine humans and beats together and live in harmony once again and not have to live these stupid, selfish, and pointless lifestyles.
You're right i do think you're crazy, and youre not doing anybody a favor (animals or humans) by trying to accomplish what you're doing because its impossible. Go away troll
 
Old 06-05-2012, 03:31 AM   #19
Chiappini92
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadenglock View Post
You're right i do think you're crazy, and youre not doing anybody a favor (animals or humans) by trying to accomplish what you're doing because its impossible. Go away troll
Ya know what? I thought about what you said for a couple of days and I am not a troll. I'm a real human being with a compassionate love for animals. I can see past their nature and see them for what they truly are. What I'm trying to achieve is not impossible and has been done since before humans even kept reptiles underneath lighting and UVB and all that bullshit. Actually if we ever wish to actually domesticate reptiles we should stop spoiling them with lighting and everything and try and make them become healthy at normal temperatures. I know it sounds crazy but it can be done. You think the majority of alligator owners use expensive lighting on their animals? Hell no! They use the natural environment.
 
Old 06-05-2012, 10:21 AM   #20
Methos75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiappini92 View Post
Ya know what? I thought about what you said for a couple of days and I am not a troll. I'm a real human being with a compassionate love for animals. I can see past their nature and see them for what they truly are. What I'm trying to achieve is not impossible and has been done since before humans even kept reptiles underneath lighting and UVB and all that bullshit. Actually if we ever wish to actually domesticate reptiles we should stop spoiling them with lighting and everything and try and make them become healthy at normal temperatures. I know it sounds crazy but it can be done. You think the majority of alligator owners use expensive lighting on their animals? Hell no! They use the natural environment.
You really just need to stop posting, because its painfully obvious that youy have zero idea what your talking about at all and I for one feel sorry for any Reptile your keeping, sorry enough that if I could find out your info I would forward it to Animal Control or an similar agency. Reptiles are not being spoiled lighting and UVB, and proper heat sources, and so on. These are needed for them to be at optimal health and to survive. It looks as if you know zilch about Reptile Physiology at all, if you did you would not even say such baseless crap. You cannot rewrite Evolution, and "make" them able to live without these things. People for decades tried such cruel nonsense with Turtles, and I the process Millions of them lived short painful lives before dying in agony.

You say you have compassionate love for these Animals, no you don't. If you did, you be trying to replicate their Natural Environment the best you can and giving them proper care. Not trying to force a leash on them, to bend their bodies to your will and trying to get them to live without the vitals they need, and so on. These are not the actions of one who cares for these animals, these are the actions of one who is evil and seeks to do them harm. A Caiman is not meant to be leashed up, Lizards aren't meant to be kept in cold dank prisons without the benefit of basking lights, etc.
 

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
36 dogs get new leash on life in puppy mill rescue SamanthaJane13 General BS forum 2 01-21-2011 03:18 AM
Dog gets new leash on life after euthanasia flub SamanthaJane13 General BS forum 0 10-14-2010 01:41 AM
[For Sale] lizard leash/collar for bearded dragon etc. $2 noone Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted 3 06-13-2010 10:05 PM
[Wanted] Looking for crocodilians to adopt Weaver67 Crocodilians 0 11-05-2008 11:44 AM
Dragons on a leash??? Rebel Dragons Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum 4 07-01-2006 01:35 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:50 AM.




Ebates Coupons and Cash Back



TESTING!
Fauna Top Sites


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.03772497 seconds with 11 queries
Content copyrighted 2002-2018, FaunaClassifieds, LLC