Good Guy Eric Kikel - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-28-2014, 04:29 PM   #31
kingjester13
Just received my crested gecko from Eric and I couldnt be happier! Customer service is amazing and theres is no way I would even hesitate to do business with again. I recommend this seller to anybody looking to buying geckos online. Thanks again!

Old 05-29-2014, 12:55 PM   #32
K.C.Exotics
Just received two more gorgeous geckos from Eric! In total I've purchased four from him. His communication is great, his animals are healthy, and his customer service is outstanding! Highly recommend Eric and his animals, don't hesitate to do business with him! Thanks Eric!

Old 06-10-2014, 03:54 PM   #33
tbforrest
Just wanted to take a minute and brag on Eric & Nichole. Not only do they have some amazing geckos, but they are just as amazing to do business with. Recieved two gorgeous juvies from them today and definitely look forward to doing business with them in the future

Old 07-29-2014, 04:52 PM   #34
Morton143
Eric & Nichole

Just received our beautiful gecko, I must say this was one of the most pleasurable purchases great communication all the way thru. I will recommend them to anyone looking for a great animal and awesome customer service.

Old 07-29-2014, 07:57 PM   #35
Agoralyx
Very delayed, but I purchased a beautiful RTB male from Eric earlier this year and both he and Nicole were exemplary throughout the whole process, the gecko is beautiful and they've enthusiastically followed up on his progress.

Old 09-23-2014, 12:55 PM   #36
Mattmar42
Just purchased an amazing crested gecko from Eric & Nicole. He came shipped well and healthy. They were patient and informative through the whole process. I would recommend working with them 100%.

Old 10-10-2014, 06:17 AM   #37
Akkhina
I purchased a gorgeous harlequin crested from Eric and Nicole in the past week. Excellent communication from Eric and willing to work with extenuating circumstances [I was out of town at a reptile expo]. Professional service all around, thanks for the smooth transaction - I will definitely be getting my next gecko from them.

Old 10-10-2014, 06:56 AM   #38
Beyond GenetiX
Sounds like you are doing something right Eric. Keep it up and congrats.

Old 10-11-2014, 10:35 PM   #39
Kinra
I bought a gecko from Erik back in May. Erik was great to work with. The gecko I received exceeded my expectations. Erik also followed up with me after I had her for a while to make sure she was still doing great.
I look forward to doing business with Erik again in the future.

Old 03-18-2015, 01:21 AM   #40
bad-one
Just received 3 geckos from Erik today. All animals arrived in great shape and look fantastic in person! Packaging was spot on too! I will definitely buy from him again

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!