Bad Guy sick reptiles from duron and matt - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-22-2013, 12:33 PM   #41
reptilelover81
if needed look me up and i can resend it through facebook

Old 02-23-2013, 06:42 AM   #42
reptilelover81
my last words why is my name involve in your matter Frank. Being everyone knows i breed my own frills captivebred. Which you bought one healthy one in the past your self, from me. Which you post pics of on my wall on fb for everyone to see, What sad is I would never sale someone a sick animal period. And you know, and i know i have always offered 247 advice to all my customers and other fellow herps on my fb who friend me. I have a life, but i make time for those that have questions and i make time, to get back to whomever calls me. Also as for your lies,
I have the link from our previous convo to prove your lies, dont threaten me bro then not speak up, On your transaction, being i had nothing to do with this matter, nor was i there nor did that frill come for me, as you can see it was a sick wild caught so dont. State sick pets from Duron, Cause your purchase for that specific frill wasn't with me bro so be honest. What also sad is you knew what you bought and had nerve to post this and slander my name, as if i was the bad guy, when your Business was with Matt. And hes the bad guy, if you wanted to talk to me all you had to do was call.
And i would of tried to sort things out between you to, being i had know knowledge of your transaction with him. Being the original transaction between you both was 2-3 month ago, and you was supposed to been purchasing a healthy male, which you never purchase, I knew nothing of this matter period, As for your out come purchasing some other lizard from Matt and not me. I had no knowledge of or your transaction period nor was i there, nor did you purchase it from me, nor am i friends with Matt. And as for your business was with matt and not me, so my question is why is my name posted in your add Frank ? and tell the God honest truth did you ever call me and did we ever speak ? please tell the truth.

Old 02-23-2013, 07:56 AM   #43
NIGRO51
"I have the link from our previous convo to prove your lies"

Don't link it post your proof here. And please get to the point and stop repeating yourself it makes that rambling hard to read.

Old 02-23-2013, 08:35 AM   #44
reptilelover81
speaking to FraNK IF YOUR NOT FRANK, I dont think it concerns you, my lil internet friend, dont waste my time with you hate trips, i dont know you, and dont care to know you if all you have to promote is HATE

Old 02-23-2013, 08:35 AM   #45
jbradford646
GRAMMAR

Old 02-23-2013, 08:39 AM   #46
reptilelover81
i didnt notice i was in school. But thanks for letting me know. Any how the link already there my final words peace and may the forces be with you lol

Old 02-23-2013, 08:49 AM   #47
reptilelover81
Thank you and thank you for your kindness A coward has nothing else to do but hide behind word play, I'm not here to pick and internet fight! lol I just cared to state my point, and thank you. If you wish to reach me, My Info here so i can be (reach) as for your personal beef, say's a lot about you passing judgement on the way i type, sorry if i have a life and im careless when it comes to typing, Its called pick up a phone, and you may learn a lot more then what you think of someone. Which your soundtrack not needed nor is the HATE thank you

Old 02-23-2013, 09:03 AM   #48
jbradford646
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbradford646 View Post
GRAMMAR
sorry my comment was for PsycHD_Studen, who seems to think that only punctuation is more important than spelling a simple 2nd grade word. I would rather buy from a very knowledgeable breeder who does not type complete sentences, than buy from a grammar nazi who does not know squat about what he is doing. just my opinion, however with that being said i think all three parties are at fault for this transaction. The OP was able to inspect the frilled before purchasing it.

Old 02-23-2013, 09:50 AM   #49
meowmeowkazoo
It's genuinely impossible to read Duron's responses without inducing a massive headache. I'm going to assume that he is in fact a bad guy, because he is not bothering to use sentences or paragraphs. Only a bad person would do that to my poor brain.

I'm being largely facetious there, but the fact remains that most people are not going to read your posts at all, Duron. It's not worth the headache.

And sure, call me shallow, but I would never buy from a person over the Internet who can't write in a way that I can understand. It would be easy to miss something like "By the way, I don't guarantee live arrival and most of my animals are wild caught" in the middle of that grammar catastrophe.

Old 02-23-2013, 09:54 AM   #50
meowmeowkazoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by s4sainz View Post
Greetings All,

I know both Matt and Duron, Duron is an old buddy of mine. I have personally seen his animals and his husbandry methods implemented, furthermore i must say his passion is second to none. I know his english grammar is bad, but he means good. As far as Matt goes, its a different story.

The OP can most likely contact Matt through Craigslist, Matt is constantly posting up on Craigslist deceiving people by pretending to be a Reptile Rescue Center. For some reason ignorant people who believe Matt will give him their reptiles; which he in turns resells these "ADOPTED ANIMALS" on local sites.

The frilly he sold the OP was probably someone's dying reptile. A while back Matthew had used some food coloring dye on some Bearded Dragons, to give them colorations of high contrast pigmentation, claiming them to be morphs. I have heard about many shady dealings on behalf of Matt, i would be careful when dealing with someone of this nature.
If Duron is such a wonderful guy, why is he partnering with someone who sounds like the worst of the worst of Craigslist? If he is truly passionate about the animals, he shouldn't be helping an animal abuser to flip reptiles.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
frilled dragon