Bad Guy sick reptiles from duron and matt - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-24-2013, 11:15 PM   #71
NIGRO51
Very first post..

"The next day I was really excited waiting for the female to be dropped off, when he got here I noticed the female wasn’t that active and I asked him about it, he said she was just cold so I took his word for it."

Old 02-25-2013, 12:13 AM   #72
RaiCardoso
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGRO51 View Post
Very first post..

"The next day I was really excited waiting for the female to be dropped off, when he got here I noticed the female wasn’t that active and I asked him about it, he said she was just cold so I took his word for it."
Figured she was just being shipped.

Old 02-25-2013, 12:43 AM   #73
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
I personally know Duron but I refuse to speak on behalf of any biases.
Yeah, I'm sure your input is entirely objective. Since I'm instantly curious about anyone who actually knows and would vouch for Duron, I decided to do a bit of digging. What can I say? I have entirely too much free time on my hands.

Quote:
I have been in the reptile industry longer than most people on this forum
Always Ahmed J.
Aka blackzilla
Oh, really? That's pretty interesting. Cause it definitely seems to conflict with what I've found. I noticed someone with an extremely similar user name on YouTube, "blackzillaaa". I searched through this person's videos, and noticed that this user happened to upload a video about some of the very same animals that you've previously listed for sale here on Fauna: Ctenosaura melanosterna. I also noticed This Video, which is labeled, "Ahmed Johnson and Bobby Carter run into a serpent while bmx riding in the hollywood hills." I noticed that the person holding the snake not only looks fairly young, but also appears to be the same guy inThis Video, which is described as, "Ahmed Johnson's summer time flatland bmx session in Humboldt County." To me, it seems that that Ahmed Johnson appears to be a reasonably young man. That idea seems to be supported by the following excerpt:

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/REPTIL...ED.-a080520245
Quote:
REPTILE LOVERS WARMHEARTED TOWARD THE COLDBLOODED.
Link to this page
Byline: Nicole M. Campbell Staff Writer
Ahmed Johnson, 15, of West Los Angeles, knew exactly what he was getting into as he shopped for another spider to add to his collection. The teen has two arachnids, a scorpion, snake and hedgehog.....
Seeing as that article was written in 2001, that Ahmed Johnson would be roughly 27 now. After seeing This Ad that you posted on Arachnoboards, I couldn't help noticing that you're also into spiders. Unless you're actually going to try to say that you're a different Ahmed Johnson, and that they really are just astounding coincidences, I just have to wonder how a guy in his late 20s can justify the following statement:
Quote:
I have been in the reptile industry longer than most people on this forum
It certainly appears that your claims are somewhere between exaggeration and outright falsehoods. Between you and Matt/"Brandon", it just seems that Duron attracts liars who are worthy of zero credibility. There's an old idiom that addresses this. I believe it has something to do with 'birds of a feather', and their flocking tendencies. I'll save you the trouble of thinking up a convincing lie: Let me guess...you were filming your son riding BMX, and you're actually Ahmed Sr., right? This just keeps getting better and better.

Old 02-25-2013, 02:47 AM   #74
blackzilla
To mr Apex

Yeah you are right Apex I have should have revised my sentence and said that I probably have more professional (PAID) experience with wildlife than most people on this forum. Yes I am young but age dose not substitute experience. I have been fortunate enough to see many reptiles in the wild outside of the US. I have worked in Brasil doing carnivore ecology. I assisted one of the first genetic data census for the endangered giant armadillo. I worked for UCLA at a behavioral genetics lab caring for over 400 Cercopithecus aethiops (vervet monkeys). The list can keep going with evidence to back it up, but that's not necessary.

Also I am a semi pro BMX rider, and I also get paid doing commercials, my last commercial was in Dubai for Nokia cell phones. Im in the lastest issue of BMX Plus Magazine, look me up. It takes integrity to attain my skill level and mastery on a bike.

How much cool stuff have you accomplished in life buddy? It is sad you waist time trying to disprove my credibility. Why are you so negative dude? You must be overweight and depressed

I don't make friends with everyone because people most can't be trusted or are fake. but I back up Duron 100%
Attached Images

Old 02-25-2013, 04:04 AM   #75
Fangthane
Quote:
Yeah you are right Apex I have should have revised my sentence and said that I probably have more professional (PAID) experience with wildlife than most people on this forum.
In short, you mean you shouldn't have lied to try to appear more credible? Not to imply that your ploy was particularly affective, anyway. Longevity and legitimacy aren't even remotely synonymous. Who would have thought that someone might actually check into what you choose to present? Welcome to the BOI.

Quote:
It takes integrity to attain my skill level and mastery on a bike.
Yeah...cause we all know that professional athletes are notoriously high in moral fiber. That Lance Armstrong guy sure is a fine, upstanding cyclist. It has nothing to do with integrity, skill is simply a function of practice; or blood-doping, depend on the specific circumstances.

Quote:
How much cool stuff have you accomplished in life buddy? It is sad you waist time trying to disprove my credibility. Why are you so negative dude? You must be overweight and depressed
Yeah, that must be it. Considering you chose to defend Duron, while blaming the guy that Duron's claimed partner screwed over, it'd be a waste of time to try to explain how my participation is intended to help those who may be wronged by the Bad Guys of the reptile world. It appears that your own sense of integrity goes right out the window when it comes time to defend a friend who's also lacking in that department.

Ultimately, the OP made a poor decision when he chose to take possession of the lizard. However, that doesn't change the fact that Duron chose to claim partnership with Matt and recommend that the OP do business with him (and subsequently did everything possible to eschew any degree of blame); nor does it change the fact that Matt made a conscious choice to sell a sick animal.

Quote:
I don't make friends with everyone because people most can't be trusted or are fake. but I back up Duron 100%
So true. Case in point, some of them choose to misrepresent themselves in an attempt to bolster their perceived credibility. Now, who here has very recently been shown to have attempted just that...?

Old 02-25-2013, 01:20 PM   #76
kylesfrillies
i have purchased multiple dragons from duron, never had a problem. the one that sells sick animals is matt but they are no longer partners, matt is on facebook by the name of dunks dunks, and also has a fake name brandon shakur. duron i wish you good luck in all this confusion. and to let you know i will continue to do business with you duron.

Old 02-25-2013, 05:44 PM   #77
da noonsta
DURON ISN'T AFFILIATED WITH THAT MAN I SHOULD KNOW IN FACT DURON HAS ALWAYS DONE GOOD BUSINESS WITH ME AND PEOPLE I KNOW DURON IS A TRUE REPTILE LOVER WHO DOESNT TAKE PLEASURE IN BAD BUSINESS

Old 02-25-2013, 05:48 PM   #78
da noonsta
DURON IS A COOL DUDE

DURON ISN'T AFFILIATED WITH THAT MAN I SHOULD KNOW IN FACT DURON HAS ALWAYS DONE GOOD BUSINESS WITH ME AND PEOPLE I KNOW IM NOT RELATED TO HIM IN ANYWAY BUT I TRUST THIS MAN LIKE WE ARE BLOOD RELITIVES , DURON IS A TRUE REPTILE LOVER WHO DOESNT TAKE PLEASURE IN BAD BUSINESS

Old 04-26-2013, 01:05 PM   #79
AlamoAgama
Quote:
Originally Posted by da noonsta View Post
DURON ISN'T AFFILIATED WITH THAT MAN I SHOULD KNOW IN FACT DURON HAS ALWAYS DONE GOOD BUSINESS WITH ME AND PEOPLE I KNOW IM NOT RELATED TO HIM IN ANYWAY BUT I TRUST THIS MAN LIKE WE ARE BLOOD RELITIVES , DURON IS A TRUE REPTILE LOVER WHO DOESNT TAKE PLEASURE IN BAD BUSINESS
for some reason i thought duron keeps his reptiles at matts, i also know that matt has/had access to durons facebook, and would often claim "oh he posted those pictures those are not my reptiles" on his facebook.

on durons facebook he has multiple pictures of frilled dragons and sailfin dragons on beach sand.

i know duron loves his reptiles but he needs to wipe his stuff clean from all of matts photos and reptiles. and start freash.

i had an issue with a frilled dragon he sent me. the frilly was very thin and was sold to me as a female but from day one i knew it was a male. i could not positively sex the frilly because he was SO thin and had little to no body fat on him. i did not want to probe him or pop him. once he gained weight i probbed and popped him and sure enough. male.

duron is a good guy but he has to stop dealing with matt. period.. and he needs to pull all his reptiles out of matts house (if they are still there) and just start fresh. he can do it on his own. he doesnt need a "partner"

i found this thread when searching armadillow lizards. go figure.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...archid=3007908

Old 04-26-2013, 03:32 PM   #80
AlamoAgama
i'd like to add. that duron reached out to me and let me know that he no longer has any dealings with matt.

im very very happy to hear this!!

duron is a great guy and always offers good info to any one who asks.

unfortunately in this section posts can not be edited or changed or deleted in any way. if any one has any questions please feel free to contact me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
frilled dragon