Good Guy Superior Shipping Supplies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-23-2013, 04:29 PM   #1
kouneli
Thumbs up Superior Shipping Supplies

Excellent customer service. Went to pick up shipping boxes and heat packs. Came to a price much cheaper than if I were to have them shipped by other places. They were really helpful in suggesting which boxes I should get for what I'm using them for. Overall friendly place, too. I will definitely be buying from them again.

Old 10-24-2013, 12:21 AM   #2
SickBoyGumby
Brisa and Scott are very helpful. Great prices on everything! I only buy from them

Old 10-24-2013, 02:31 PM   #3
Rainbowboaman
I've never bought from anyone else but Superior, great prices & service.

Old 10-24-2013, 02:40 PM   #4
jcfourme
Their name Superior definitely says it all. Have never had a problem with them.

Old 08-17-2016, 12:16 PM   #5
ElexisC
Has anyone used them lately? I ordered a couple shipping boxes and they got here pretty quick (from CA to Ohio in less than a week, not including the weekend) they are having problems with the site however and are working on building a whole new one that I was told should be up and running at the same web address in a couple weeks, that any time I need anymore orders to go ahead and call and they will do the order over the phone.

Scott was very helpful and very nice, we sat on the phone for about a half hour trying to figure out why the create an account, cart, etc wasn't working as I was worried they were losing business because of this.

I was almost going to order from Reptiles express for shopping boxes but decided to give them one more call and actually spoke to the owner (Scott, as I mentioned above) to order the supplies and let them know there are still problems with the site but once the new one is up it should all be corrected.

My question is, has anyone shipped reptiles with them lately? I believe they were around before SYR was but not completely sure, just wanting some reassurance I guess that there will be no problems with FedEx if I choose them over someone else to ship my animals. Scott seems like a very friendly and professional man, definitely thinking of using them for my labels as well as shipping supplies, which is at least $4 less than the others for the same supplies! I inspected the boxes and supplies and all seems top notch, can't wait to ship my first boas out in a couple weeks!

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Old 08-17-2016, 01:38 PM   #6
Deborah Stewart
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
My question is, has anyone shipped reptiles with them lately? I believe they were around before SYR was but not completely sure, just wanting some reassurance I guess that there will be no problems with FedEx if I choose them over someone else to ship my animals. Scott seems like a very friendly and professional man, definitely thinking of using them for my labels as well as shipping supplies, which is at least $4 less than the others for the same supplies! I inspected the boxes and supplies and all seems top notch, can't wait to ship my first boas out in a couple weeks!

They were around before SYR, yes and no they were around selling supply before SYR yes however the ability to print your shipping label through them was created later on, after SYR as well as Reptiles Express were already doing it.

Old 08-17-2016, 01:40 PM   #7
ElexisC
That didn't really answer my question but thank you. I did a search and this was the newest thread found.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!