Bad Guy Bad Guy Cris Brodbeck 247 reptiles - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-21-2014, 01:36 AM   #21
alex bleas
Looks like cris doesn't want to come on here and defend himself wonder why. I said I would disclose all info at my local reptile show. I am being fully open. You don't haft to read my post. You don't haft to post nagivtive comments on my post. The last couple post including clay's are not very classy or professional. I have lots of hatchings to take care of and work tomorrow talk to you later. PS theres a new bad guy thread up with no proof. You guys need to go bug him.

Old 01-21-2014, 07:09 AM   #22
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex bleas View Post
Looks like cris doesn't want to come on here and defend himself wonder why.
There could be any number of reasons.

Quote:
I said I would disclose all info at my local reptile show.
Most of us reading this thread are not going to attend your local reptile show.

Quote:
I am being fully open.
Are you? I found instructions on how to post your texts, you apparently ignored them.

Quote:
You don't haft to read my post.
Why did you write it?

Quote:
You don't haft to post nagivtive comments on my post.
Do you feel as if everyone here should simply nod complacently no matter what, agree with whatever you say, no questions or comments allowed?

Quote:
The last couple post including clay's are not very classy or professional. I have lots of hatchings to take care of and work tomorrow talk to you later. PS theres a new bad guy thread up with no proof. You guys need to go bug him.
Clay's post is informative, I'm not sure one could ask for a more professional explanation.
I think that if someone started a BAD GUY Alex Bleas thread and we started asking them for the very same things we are asking of you, all of a sudden we would suddenly gain class.

Old 03-02-2014, 11:40 PM   #23
alex bleas
Lucille you play devils advocate very well. Cris has been taking deposite on animals he doesn't have and movied to Florida. The information came from his boss. There are couple pple looking for him. If anyone knows when he is coming back to columbus let me know. Still have massages on phone if anyone at columbus show who wants to see them.

Alex bleas

Old 03-02-2014, 11:50 PM   #24
alex bleas
Now when people search alex Bleas you put BG buy my name thanks lucille.

Old 03-03-2014, 01:00 AM   #25
Clawsonreptiles
Quote:
I like how I report a theft and I get judged. This site is starting to suck. This is my 2 complaint on someone in 10 years. The first complaint I filed ended in me winning hands down. She still post stuff for sale you didn't even kick her off. If she were a guy she would have been out of here. It was on 2 fauna action and you had all the proof. You guys emailed sorry and didn't even banned her.
Cris brodbreck is a thief until he makes good on his end of deal. I will not post anymore on this subject unless its to tell everyone that cris made good.
Mr. Bleas,
You come on here making claims of Mr. Brodbreck being a thief. You are asked to post proof of these allegations per the BOI Rules and state complaining that you are being judged.
You have been given directions on how to post your text messages here so that evidence of you claim can be read and considered. It is thrown around a lot by accused here of charges of libel or defamation. Here is the definition of Defamation from Black's law dictionary:

1. The act of harming the reputation of another by making a false statement to a third party.
2. A False written or oral statement that damage's another's reputation.

Please post your proof of your claim for us all to read.

Thank you,

Sheldon Clawson

Old 03-03-2014, 04:02 AM   #26
Teatime
So, this trade was done in person but you allowed him to take your animals and leave without him bringing anything to give you. Why not post the text messages you have as proof? Nobody is saying that you necessarily did anything wrong in the transaction, but it's confusing that you're adamant about not posting the proof. Just looking for all of the information.

Old 03-03-2014, 04:11 AM   #27
Teatime
Also, I just re-read your first post and I'm curious why you waited months to post about this trade that he never completed? Why'd you give him that much time? You could've brought him to court with your proof. You probably still can, but pretty sure you'd have to travel to his state to do so. Don't quote me on that, I'm not a lawyer.

Old 03-03-2014, 09:48 AM   #28
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Your right Lucille and made a lot of good points. That goes for 99% of tables. I was talking about the kicks table its buy at your own risk and they will tell you that. They buy and sale reptiles so fast it will make your head turn. So if anyone buys 10 crested geckos for 80 bucks and cries that half of them died I don't want to here it. The kicks have been vending for over 20 years. Im sick of the boo hoo stories. Buy off a breeder and get a healthy animal and spend some money. I watched someone buy a snake off them that just regurged its meal in the display case. It was super cheap so they bought it. They probably came on here and filed a boi.
Short of any proof, your posts here are nothing more than "boo hoo stories".

Old 03-03-2014, 09:54 AM   #29
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Lucille you play devils advocate very well. Cris has been taking deposite on animals he doesn't have and movied to Florida. The information came from his boss. There are couple pple looking for him. If anyone knows when he is coming back to columbus let me know. Still have massages on phone if anyone at columbus show who wants to see them.

Alex bleas
"Let me know", lol. Get rid of the puerile attitude and accept the help people here are trying to give you. Otherwise, go find him yourself.

Old 03-03-2014, 10:40 AM   #30
wyldwurm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clawsonreptiles View Post
post proof of these allegations per the BOI Rules
Unless it's been changed, this statement is untrue. If anyone would like to be taken seriously proof is a "no brainer" but it is NOT required.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!