Bad Guy Jay of Franken Chams - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-21-2014, 02:07 PM   #11
Jay Sick
everyone wants to be a businessman after they publicly bash a person instigate them to respond and then try to use words to manipulate what i said to render me the opposition. Yes my nephew posted pics as you see he posted them late following a pending post that said we were gonna be posting pics at a certain time and we did not because he is young and gets side tracked we were not here he is not responsible to answer messages unless you would like to deal with my 16 year old nephew he probably has more reserve towards this kind of nonsense than i do. YOU HAVE MY PHONE NUMBER CALL IT IF YOU WANT BUT LEAVING THIS POST UP HERE IS NO WAY TO BE IN MY GOOD GRACES. iF PEOPLE FIND ME BLUNT THEN IT IS WHAT IT IS THERE ARE MANY BUSINESS OWNERS who get screwed constantly by bs claims and what not no one on here is able to judge because no one witnessed are transaction so this just becomes rabble rousing and pisses me and other business owners off and makes it hard to even want to reconcile even when it is legit because there are allot of bull sh2 ARTIST OUT THEE

Old 06-21-2014, 02:18 PM   #12
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by strange_evil View Post
Those cage's he sale are very dangerous and he should take responsibility for his faulty product.
Kaseem.

Have you had problrms with these cages also? why are you saying they are faulty?

Old 06-21-2014, 02:19 PM   #13
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Raidous

you are making some strong claims. please post a pic of the thin cham.and anything else to back up your claims.

Personally, I'm more interested in seeing confirmation of this claim:
Quote:
The magnet became lodged WITHIN his dewlap and somehow attracted 2 other magnet, clamping onto his dewlap EXTERNALLY from either side.
I'm just not seeing happening "accidentally" or even coincidentally. As much as I don't agree with Jay's approach, I'm calling BS on the above scenario. I'd sooner believe that some dumb stuck magnets on either side of the chameleon to see if they'd stick.

Old 06-21-2014, 02:21 PM   #14
hhmoore
And Jay - since you have classifieds up, fix your location field entry

Old 06-21-2014, 02:38 PM   #15
spawn
Don't bother posting a picture of the cham. That part's worthless since you agreed to pay money for an animal you saw. You cannot go, "YEAH I'LL BUY IT, THIS IS A STEAL", then expect us to believe, "oh, poo poo me, buyer's remorse, this animal is sickly and starving".

What I AM interested in seeing is a picture of your setup/the setup that was sold to you and is somehow the dealer's fault.

Old 06-21-2014, 02:59 PM   #16
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawn View Post
worthless
I don't see it worthless. If a picture around the time it was purchased shows it not thin, the rest of the claims are to me suspect as well. As it is, I am having a difficult time imagining how exactly the magnet incident occurred.
I do agree with your premise that if it was thin, since the buyer had a chance to inspect prior to purchase it would not be a valid complaint.

Old 06-21-2014, 03:12 PM   #17
Raidous
I will be posting pictures shortly of the cage set up, and of his damaged neck(which has evident black damage).when I get home I will post a picture of the vet invoice, and finally Monday I will go to the avian and exotic center of medicine and obtain a written Signed confirmation/description of the circumstance the chameleon was in (that's when the vet who performed the procedure is in next ) and the medical procedures that had to occur. No need to trash talk like I said I will gladly supply plenty of proof. These will be sent to jay as well as posted on this board .

Old 06-21-2014, 03:17 PM   #18
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raidous View Post
I will be posting pictures shortly of the cage set up, and of his damaged neck(which has evident black damage).when I get home I will post a picture of the vet invoice, and finally Monday I will go to the avian and exotic center of medicine and obtain a written Signed confirmation/description of the circumstance the chameleon was in (that's when the vet who performed the procedure is in next ) and the medical procedures that had to occur. No need to trash talk like I said I will gladly supply plenty of proof. These will be sent to jay as well as posted on this board .
I don't doubt that your critter was hurt. I question the circumstances under which the damage occurred, which none of your proof can really address..

Old 06-21-2014, 03:40 PM   #19
Jay Sick
i want everyone to google rare earth neodymium magnets and watch you tube vids on what they do actually ill make a video and show everyone.

Old 06-21-2014, 05:36 PM   #20
Jay Sick
you know after all this and what this kid just texted me i am done with this nonsense there is no way the cham ate or pulled a magnet off a branch and them attracted 2 more magnets without a human doing something to make it happen. Now this kid wants 200 dollars or a free new cham out of me surprise surprise how high the number and what he wants is maybe it was time for a new cham and time to hustle the original seller either way im sorry i study physics and biology he did not have to go to vet either if it was really in his dew lap when he post pics u will see cham is fine im sorry but i will not be riduculed and accused for someones bs

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!