Bad Guy Buddy Young - Designer Boas - BAD DEAL - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-10-2016, 04:05 PM   #51
713Jason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I said nothing whatsoever about your buyer being a novice. I did, however, explicitly reference your TOS which I could not find and which you have not now posted, and asked whether the buyer was informed that you gave no refunds. You skipped right over that part of my post, and whether you informed him prior is a crucial bit of information.
No, he did not advise me of any TOS and there are none on his Facebook page (I screen capped just in case he decided to add some after the fact). All contact I have had with him is on page 1 (both email and texts).

Old 07-10-2016, 04:31 PM   #52
DaveyFig
[quote=Designerboa;1924543]Not that it's any of your business...wE ship every Tuesday, Do you think I ship one animal a week...lol

No, I don't think that at all. I have admired your boas for years now, and assumed you must sell quite a few. I was just wondering why you would check the weather for Houston if you were not planning on shipping to Houston. I see now.

Old 07-10-2016, 04:35 PM   #53
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Designerboa View Post

I couldn't care less about what you post or about the BOI Jason. I far to busy to worry about little stuff like this.
You mean stuff like good customer service? You may notice that you are less busy after people read this thread and see what appears to be you making up a TOS (no refunds) after the fact, and don't want to get shafted by a similar ex post facto TOS declaration when an issue arises.

Many past sellers on the BOI have started a thread pretty much on neutral ground, and have turned opinion against them by virtue of their own posts.

Old 07-10-2016, 08:07 PM   #54
spinytail
Quote:
I far to busy to worry about little stuff like this.
Too busy for fair customer service? What else are you too busy for?.. Cleaning your cages, proper quarantine, good linage documentation? I have to wonder now what else you would be too busy for since good customer service is on the top of the list for most breeders. Regardless there are legal process Jason is taking that will get his money back, since you are subject to a reality other than your own made up one.
I hope the busy slows down because we don't need people like you in this hobby helping destroy it's credibility. I was hoping you would come to your senses and refund, but it is obvious you will never do so unless forced to.

Now I also wonder what is wrong with the snake, since you have no intention on selling it to someone else and simply want to dump it on the guy you are calling a liar. Seems it would sell for that price and there would be other buyers, so what is wrong with the snake Buddy?

Old 07-10-2016, 09:11 PM   #55
DaveyFig
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinytail View Post
Now I also wonder what is wrong with the snake, since you have no intention on selling it to someone else and simply want to dump it on the guy you are calling a liar. Seems it would sell for that price and there would be other buyers, so what is wrong with the snake Buddy?
I am wondering if the snake had ever even eaten? Never seen someone push for a feed and shed on a snake that was ready to go before, but then, I haven't been around as long as Buddy.

Old 07-15-2016, 09:32 AM   #56
EarleD
lets keep this losers name up on the front lines. I looking at you Buddy

Old 07-15-2016, 09:49 AM   #57
713Jason
Still no movement by Buddy or Paypal...

Old 07-15-2016, 10:05 AM   #58
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by 713Jason View Post
Still no movement by Buddy or Paypal...
From the one dispute I've ever filed with Paypal, they give the seller ten days to respond to the dispute. However, they notified me within 24 hours that they received my claim, and had opened an investigation. Has PayPal at least acknowledged receipt of your claim?

Kathy

Old 07-15-2016, 11:03 AM   #59
Andy_G
Quote:
On June 30, 2016 I received funds and told the buyer that I ship on Mondays and Tuesdays only. Monday was Independance day so my plan was to ship on Tuesday the 5th. I also alluded that I would like to get another meal and shed under the youngsters belt.

I heard nothing from buyer so I assumed he agreed so I fed on the July 1st as planned. It's worth noting that I never said the animal would need weeks before shipping.

Tuesday morning I get up and check the weather for Tuesdays shipping. In Houston. This is what I find:

I'm in central Florida here were my high temp on July 5th was 96 with a heat index of 115. No responsible breeder is going to ship a baby boa outside FEDEX shipping guidelines. Please see below from SYR:

Attachment 799376

I hear from Jason on the 6th demanding a refund and casting aspersions on my character. If I would have heard from Jason over that weekend and he had told me nevermind feeding her go ahead and ship her on Tuesday July 5th I would have done so weather permitting.

I stand by my reputation and am happy to say I have never had an unhappy customer. I refuse to have an unhappy customer it doesn't happen. I wouldn't have one now if Jason would communicate with me. Jason using 3 different email addresses and not being willing to call me or take my calls has escalated things.

Any reasonable person should put the health of the animal first. At least in my aged mind. I offered three solutions to resolve Jason's indigestion.

1.) I will ship Monday or Tuesday July 11/12 to weather permitting to whatever location he would like

2.) I will be happy to keep his boa here in our facility until he can receive the animal.

3.) I will give Jason store credit for the amount of his purchase.

Anyone that has been in this industry understands that shipping delays should be expected in the heat of summer and dead of winter. My perception is that jason is trying to hold me up because he has found something cheaper someplace else. I won't be held up.

I don't respond to threats, vulgar language and ultimatums. I am more than willing to work with Jason to resolve this issue. However we don't offer cash refunds and all sales are final.
With all due respect, even if your TOS (which is apparently impossible to find and questionable as to whether it was disclosed to this buyer before he sent you money or not) includes a no cash refund all sales final policy...surely someone with your experience would want to just send him back his money and completely wash your hands of this situation? Is what you're doing here REALLY worth the headache? I think you both lost your head a bit here. I feel that this is very petty. Give him back his money and sell the snake to the other party that was inquiring about it. It should not be a hard decision.

Old 07-15-2016, 12:20 PM   #60
713Jason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac101 View Post
From the one dispute I've ever filed with Paypal, they give the seller ten days to respond to the dispute. However, they notified me within 24 hours that they received my claim, and had opened an investigation. Has PayPal at least acknowledged receipt of your claim?

Kathy
Hi Kathy,

Yes, paypal told me they received my claim (7/8/16 I believe) and its current status is "under review".

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!