Jim Case, Jason Koscak & Jeremy Clark - Cleveland,TN outback2404@yahoo.com (BAD GUYS) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-02-2005, 02:18 AM   #11
serpentboy78
Awesome.....

Im hella glad to hear that someone/you went to this crooks house ..I have been scammed by a guy in Fl. & still check up on all his info to see if he is still there ..he is.. Now im in Tx. so that is not a 7 hr drive. but I have a buddy that lives about 30 min from him,and I have a herping trip planned this spring there.& you can bet your sweet a$$ Im going strait to his frontdoor...this guy took me for alot of snakes..... I cant wait to see the look on his face...... PROPZ...... Mike Clark.....

Old 01-09-2005, 01:46 AM   #12
bobsreptiles
To Steve and everyone else who has dealt with this little punk,

Jeremy has moved. The address on 6th street isn't right anymore. The other address that was on the box was 212 Hidden Forest Drive Cleveland, TN 37323. I don't know where Jeremy moved to, but I saw him moving out. I hope for my sake it is out of Cleveland Tennessee. He is really a thorn in my side; he still owes me money too. If I find out that he is in another cleveland address I will post it as soon as I find it.

Bob Hammond

Old 01-09-2005, 03:21 AM   #13
reptileman1
Thumbs up Keep the Pressure on and the info flowing.

Let's keep the pressure on these scum bags and ebemtually they'll turn thier "talents" to other endeavors. THX for the post, Bob!

Old 01-14-2005, 01:58 PM   #14
reptileman1
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveingram
Does anyone have his contact info? Phone number, adress, etc? I would appreciate it. He still owes me 1400$, I went to his house last year after he screwed me out of alot of animals. He is a little bitty sh*t that gets very scared when someone shows up at his house as 10 PM. I drove 7 hours to get there! And I'll do it again!! I got most of my animals back but he had already sold my albino boa and some other stuff. He signed a contract infront of me and bob hammond stating that he would pay me back my money .....guess what....in never happend.
Anyway, I am in the process of taking this little punk to court and hopefully getting my money back that way.
Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thanks!
Steve Ingram
I think I have a new address for these guys. 550 11th St SE. UPS called me after they recived an insurance pay off request from Jsoan and Jeremy for "a laptop and other electronic eqpt" they had suppossedly sent to me and had been "lost". These guys are such theives! Hope this helps!

Alan Bosch

Old 01-14-2005, 02:44 PM   #15
steveingram
Thanks!!

Reptileman1,

Thanks for the info!!! I am going to the court house today to get a civil suit started against jeremy. He still owes me 1410$ and I am going to do my best to get it!

Thanks again!!

Steve Ingram

Old 01-14-2005, 04:10 PM   #16
KNOBTAIL
Why cant this thief be arrested!

He is a habitual perpetrator, and needless to say a leech on this industry. It amazes me that nothing can be done with the exception of knowing where he lives and threatning him to recover monies.

Old 01-20-2005, 02:24 PM   #17
Sherry Howell
Angry Jeremy Clark/Jason Koscak

He never gives up. I have periodically gotten emails from Jeremy Clark to let me know he's soooo willing to take any snake we have in our shelter. One time I finally told him I would come to personally inspect his facility before I would consider is request. He finally left me alone. Today, I get an email from Jason :
This message was sent through the Contact Form at PetHobbyist.com Rescue Group & Shelter Locator.
This person will not know your email address until you reply to them.

i'm more interested in snakes. if you can help me with anything, that would be great. please contacat me. i'm in cleveland tn.

This message was sent to you from the contact form
at PetHobbyist.com Rescue Group & Shelter Locator at
http://www.pethobbyist.com/adoption

I did email him back and ask what kind of snake he's interested in and what kind of experience he has. Can't wait for his answer.

His email that I replied back to is jasonkoscak69@yahoo.com.

Old 01-20-2005, 11:46 PM   #18
KathyLove
During the past month or so, I have received several emails from people who said that they have received my name as a character or business reference from Jeremy Clark or Jim Case. As far as I can remember, I have had no contact with either of them and have no firsthand knowledge of them. I don't know why they are using me as a reference, since I have told everyone who asks to check them out carefully because I don't remember them. If they continue to use my name, I will just send people to this thread for info about them. Looks like that would not prove helpful to them!

Has anyone else had their name used as a reference for them?

Old 01-21-2005, 08:31 AM   #19
SERPENTOR
Don't forget Tina from this email address....

"Tina" emailed me abut a poss. trade for some animals I had listed. I always check the BOI - especially concerning trades- it is a great service!! Anywho, I told Tina to send me a list of what she has to trade. Get this - this is the list she/he sent:
Colubrids
2.3 mandarins
1.1 bloodred corn
2.1 opal corns
3.1 stripe bloodred corns

Balls
1.3 albino
2.1 clown
5.5 spiders
1.2 piebalds
5.13 various pastels
also 100 hets for all these types

Boas
2.2 albino Kahl line
3.2 04 albino Kahl
1.2 04 stripe albino Kahl
Of course I knew it was scam right away. I mean who has all these animals available & doesn't advertise? Get real!! I replied w/ a request for a phone # (figuring I would not be speaking to any Tina) & guess what - no reply. Go figure - there are some real gems out there.

Old 01-21-2005, 07:26 PM   #20
BallPyFan
Hets for spiders and pastel balls??? ROTFLMFAO!! There is no such ball python!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!