Bad Guy Scammed by Andrew Michael Popp Las Vegas, NV - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-21-2017, 04:33 PM   #71
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
You comented yesterday the pictures were good,
The pictures are good. AND you saw actual ad pictures. You keep on avoiding my post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
You saw a picture of the actual critters, and 'mature' turtles either are, or are not, different aside from size.
If they are, you as an experienced turtle keeper would have seen that maturity in the picture.
If they are not, then the ones you got may be mature, just a bit small.

Old 01-21-2017, 04:34 PM   #72
Lucille
Quote:
There is no doubt that you are on this boi trolling, geez, go troll someone else. Youll say anything to argue because you must be board, your comments dont even make sense.

Im signing off - have a good day trolling Lucille
Just as in your other threads, when you can't get the facts to back you up, you resort to personal attacks.

Old 01-21-2017, 04:36 PM   #73
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Just as in your other threads, when you can't get the facts to back you up, you resort to personal attacks.
Okay great, go check out eharmony, or match.com

Old 01-21-2017, 05:11 PM   #74
JCCS
Chris, Lucille and I have our differences and while I share some of your sentiments, your way of expressing yourself is pretty pathetic. If you are doing everything you say you're doing, why are you even here and not concentrating on civil/legal action. Hell, if that was what you were going to do from the start and you weren't planning on posting proof of all your accusations, why even bother making a thread. The way I see, you're inciting way more drama and bs than Lucille is on this thread. You're also making yourself appear to be (probably accurate) someone who sensible people would never come near in a business deal. Name calling and telling her to get a life because she wouldn't take your "promise"? You are simply being petty. I'm quite sure that if someone came after you on here, you'd like it if people just didn't take their "promise". Just because you say something does not make it so.

Old 01-21-2017, 05:24 PM   #75
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
Chris, Lucille and I have our differences and while I share some of your sentiments, your way of expressing yourself is pretty pathetic. If you are doing everything you say you're doing, why are you even here and not concentrating on civil/legal action. Hell, if that was what you were going to do from the start and you weren't planning on posting proof of all your accusations, why even bother making a thread. The way I see, you're inciting way more drama and bs than Lucille is on this thread. You're also making yourself appear to be (probably accurate) someone who sensible people would never come near in a business deal. Name calling and telling her to get a life because she wouldn't take your "promise"? You are simply being petty. I'm quite sure that if someone came after you on here, you'd like it if people just didn't take their "promise". Just because you say something does not make it so.
Okay, so I don't have anything more to add at this time. I appreciate the opportunity to post the situation on the BOI.

My flight leaves at 9:30 est and I will be at courthouse Wed. And I will update the post then. Hopefully we can put a stop to Fraud and Scam in this community. I am working to bring awareness and I am spending a great deal of money to create a blacklist and hunt scammers in this hero community, my hope is that it may benefit future reptile enthusiasts one day.

Thank You!
Chris

Old 01-21-2017, 05:27 PM   #76
Fangthane
Quote:
Truth be told, I have ALL the evidence, I am going to post it all here, for everyone to see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad
You are covering for him, and he admitted to me that it was a scam because he was extremely hard pressed for money, and that he would refund me in full.
How convenient, that your headshot happened to occur over the phone. As someone who was supposedly in law enforcement - thanks for the laugh about how all LEO are honest, by the way - you don't seem to understand how valuable it can be to keep someone talking - like Lucille's done with you. It's also noteworthy that a former cop didn't have the sense to realize that Georgia, Nevada and Colorado are all one-party states, meaning that you could have recorded your phone calls with impunity. Anyway, all kinds of nifty things can come to light if you can get someone going. For example, your bluster about having and posting ALL the evidence was clearly untrue, since you apparently can't prove these admissions of guilt that you keep claiming Andrew made.

Maybe you really are a poor, innocent victim in all of this, and all you say is true; but you sure as hell present yourself as a very unlikable person whose word consistently tends to be more than a little suspect.

Old 01-21-2017, 06:27 PM   #77
tlmoon
Chris, you should be thanking Lucille for pointing out the very questions that will be raised by the opposing side in your court case. Instead, when pushed to answer a question, you lose your cool and start calling names. I'm sure I don't need to tell you that will not go over well in a court of law and only damages your own credibility.

I realize that you are on a path of seeking justice here, and I can certainly understand the desire to punish someone who has ripped you off. But, I really don't see the seller being hauled off to prison for sending you undersized turtles. You can argue that it was some kind of vast, felonious conspiracy, but you're going to have to get a DA to agree and press criminal charges. I have to think that the police in Las Vegas have bigger fish to fry. Which is not to underestimate how satisfying it would be to get a scammer put away...but getting your $6000 back is more practical and probably more likely to happen. You have posted supporting evidence that the turtles were not the advertised size. For that, I think the seller should refund your money and you are within your rights to get that money back. On the het issue, well contracts work both ways. He agreed to make it good if they don't prove out, but in doing so I believe you also agree to wait until they actually are verified as hets or not. It may be suspicious that they aren't really hets, but it's a speculation until proven and you both signed a contract as to how that woud be proven.

As to Scales and Tails, I think you are treating them as guilty until proven innocent. I don't see any hard evidence that they were part of a scam by the seller. Yes, they are affiliated with him since he is their employee, but you are assuming they are guilty and calling them scammers. They could be innocent here - would you want to be called a scammer because someone you know ripped another person off? If nothing else, they could sue you for libel and defamation.

Old 01-21-2017, 06:39 PM   #78
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
How convenient, that your headshot happened to occur over the phone. As someone who was supposedly in law enforcement - thanks for the laugh about how all LEO are honest, by the way - you don't seem to understand how valuable it can be to keep someone talking - like Lucille's done with you. It's also noteworthy that a former cop didn't have the sense to realize that Georgia, Nevada and Colorado are all one-party states, meaning that you could have recorded your phone calls with impunity. Anyway, all kinds of nifty things can come to light if you can get someone going. For example, your bluster about having and posting ALL the evidence was clearly untrue, since you apparently can't prove these admissions of guilt that you keep claiming Andrew made.

Maybe you really are a poor, innocent victim in all of this, and all you say is true; but you sure as hell present yourself as a very unlikable person whose word consistently tends to be more than a little suspect.

I love the statement you made about recording the calls - you are 100% correct about the third part recording. And I took advantage of this. Most ppl would not have the afore thought to consider this, but you did - and so did I. The evidence I have will be revealed in court and I hope you'll wish me the best of luck.

No matter what, if when these turtles eventually lay eggs, and they are not het. I have an iron clad contract to fall back on. I have every expectation to win - but we all know court is no guarantee.

I believe I will win, can I be wrong - absolutely but I have every expectation to win. Obviously I would rather be criticized on the boi, than reveal all my evidence. I have nothing further to add. But I do enjoy collecting the thoughts on here. The BOI can help me consider things that I may not have considered otherwise.

But let tell you, ok flying to Begas because Scales N Tails and Andrew Popp scammed me, then I'm off the Denver, Colorado. I pulled info on Andrew Popp and he has an extensive prison history. I don't need to prove that - since you can google that yourself.

Wish me luck

Chris Davis

Old 01-21-2017, 07:24 PM   #79
Fangthane
Quote:
I love the statement you made about recording the calls - you are 100% correct about the third part recording. And I took advantage of this.
With the mentions of all the evidence you claim to have - various texts and high-res videos, etc - it seems noteworthy that you don't mention call recordings until after I brought them up. Since you've previously expressed an interest in posting ALL your evidence here, how about attaching the incriminating audio files in this thread? Seems like a really easy to way to remove all doubt and indisputably show that things stand exactly as you've stated. You've stated that Andrew has flat-out admitted to you that he scammed you:
Quote:
But this is a cold calculated scam - now admitted by both Andrew Popp and Scales N Tails.
Quote:
Andrew Popp admitted that he used "bad judgement" and offered a refund, then he had a change of heart. Then he admitted to the entire thing, then had a change of heart,
Quote:
When I confronted Andrew Popp, he finally admitted to this fraud, and said he needed time to make this right.
Presumably, this happened over the phone, since you haven't yet posted any written proof. If you actually possess such a thing, recordings of someone acknowledging having made a conscious choice to scam you seems about as conclusive as evidence gets.

Old 01-21-2017, 07:36 PM   #80
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
With the mentions of all the evidence you claim to have - various texts and high-res videos, etc - it seems noteworthy that you don't mention call recordings until after I brought them up. Since you've previously expressed an interest in posting ALL your evidence here, how about attaching the incriminating audio files in this thread? Seems like a really easy to way to remove all doubt and indisputably show that things stand exactly as you've stated. You've stated that Andrew has flat-out admitted to you that he scammed you:

Presumably, this happened over the phone, since you haven't yet posted any written proof. If you actually possess such a thing, recordings of someone acknowledging having made a conscious choice to scam you seems about as conclusive as evidence gets.
He made the statements on the phone, in writing, to several people, and he guatranteed satisfaction or a refund, and he totally lied about his advertising.

As a matter of fact, if their was a way to have these tested, and confirm they do not have the caramel or snow genetics. It would be a slam dunk, closed book.

Also I have mentioned in my videos that his phone calls were recorded. Can I post a video here?

And why does it matter? I mean I'll post the video of my warning I recorded the phone calls a while back, but what are we proving here?

I can post whatever then I have to show it all again in court. What is the point of keeping me answering questions - I'm not being rude but are you guys busy?

You can call me and we can exchange texts messages if this has grasps your interest. I really don't have anything else I want to add outside of court.

It seems like some ppl like to come on here and try to point out little subtle details maybe to make yourself feel observant or maybe these are just keyboard warriors on here, that pound their chests after each keystroke.

Lol - let the court play out and I'll let you know if I win or lose

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!