Bad Guy Do not buy from Mark A. Trojan - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-29-2018, 04:45 PM   #11
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherofDragainz View Post
Oh wow! I’m glad I saw this! I was first referred to this man by another fauna person who said they bought an animal from him, and I was intentind to by the male from him, I saw Otis of both animals too from “mark”... I’m going to ask for more info from the other person who messaged me on fauna and see if they have any reliable details...
Please post the PM's or other conversations you have had. If scammers are switching tactics to refer buyers to each other we need to know that, and who is doing it.

Quote:
if he is t fraudulent though, and you just need to pay shipping costs, I would think that would be the best bet in this case, as my discussion with him was first the price of the animal then he later reminded me of the additional $40 for shipping... but I will definitely be looking into this before sending money!
The scammer listed by the OP is very obviously a fraud.

Old 01-29-2018, 04:47 PM   #12
MotherofDragainz
Also, you have him name and address? Have you filed a report with the police to investigate this issue? He has used the same email and name to contact me, and even sent me a name of another guy he gets his skinks imported from in eduador, so at the very least he is likely some what legitimate, and you should be able to get your money back with little effort... as he would need ID to pick up money at moneygram or WU...
Just trying to help

Old 01-29-2018, 05:01 PM   #13
MotherofDragainz
Oh you’re right! I found the pictures of the “skink” he claimed to have and it’s 3 different animals all together! What a dick bag!!! I’m so glad I didn’t send him money! I knew it was too good to be true ughhh

Old 01-29-2018, 05:02 PM   #14
MotherofDragainz
Yeah I will look them up, she sent me a different email then the one he emailed me from, as if they had told him I was looking to buy one, and their join date was October 2017... let me check my messages for their name

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Please post the PM's or other conversations you have had. If scammers are switching tactics to refer buyers to each other we need to know that, and who is doing it.

The scammer listed by the OP is very obviously a fraud.

Old 01-29-2018, 05:05 PM   #15
MotherofDragainz
Here is “her” message to me...
Attached Images

Old 01-29-2018, 05:06 PM   #16
MotherofDragainz
Here is the beginning of the conversation via email with Mark Trojan

Old 01-29-2018, 05:07 PM   #17
Snake-Queen
Never send money via WU.

Please also add the email address(es) and any other info.

Old 01-29-2018, 05:08 PM   #18
MotherofDragainz
Here...
Attached Images

Old 01-29-2018, 05:09 PM   #19
Snake-Queen
He just added periods to his email address...

mark.a.trojan1@gmail

Old 01-29-2018, 05:10 PM   #20
Snake-Queen
Maryland... USA <<<dead give away..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
fraud, scammer, scammers