Bad Guy Do not buy from Mark A. Trojan - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-29-2018, 05:11 PM   #21
MotherofDragainz
And more
Attached Images

Old 01-29-2018, 05:14 PM   #22
MotherofDragainz
And literally right now he sent me his name and “address” in NJ this time... hopefully I posted the pics in the right-semi right order, you get the general idea of this though, short and to the point! I also have the photos online he stole...

Old 01-29-2018, 05:15 PM   #23
Snake-Queen
I found 2 of the 3 pictures he used on Google.
Attached Images

Old 01-29-2018, 05:17 PM   #24
MotherofDragainz
Right now..
Attached Images

Old 01-29-2018, 05:18 PM   #25
Snake-Queen
Stop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
He just added periods to his email address...

mark.a.trojan1@gmail
Well, his "friend" provided one with periods.

Old 01-29-2018, 05:24 PM   #26
MotherofDragainz
And the stolen pics in his email and the online versions
Attached Images

Old 01-29-2018, 05:25 PM   #27
MotherofDragainz
And the other pic
Attached Images

Old 01-29-2018, 05:28 PM   #28
MotherofDragainz
I was about to write him a nasty email back, but I wanted to see if anyone wanted me to attempt to get any more info from him before I threaten to destroy him lol! My grandfather is LA county sheriff for 40 years, retired, also worked with the government in other ways and has literally had people dragged out of places in other states and arrested right in front of me - it was awesome haha- with one phone call to him LOL so, let me know before I do that haha!

Old 01-29-2018, 05:31 PM   #29
MotherofDragainz
Yep! Also he messaged me on here as well! I totally forgot somehow... I’ve been all over the place not sleeping with a little baby ughhh

Quote:
Well, his "friend" provided one with periods.
M
Attached Images

Old 01-29-2018, 05:35 PM   #30
MotherofDragainz
Angry

Yep! Exactly what I did, I should have done first, but I was too excited and delirious from lack of sleep I had stated to have my doubts yesterday, my gut feeling which is never wrong! Then when he said no to PayPal I thought hmmm I need to check this guy out and googled his email and found this BOI post... I have only sent money ONCE via money order, to a very reputable iguana breeder, 30+ years in business with glowing reviews, he is just very old and has no computer literacy lol! I spoke to him on the phone before that, and researched him, so i wasn’t worried at all, he has provided the likes of ty Park, Robert crutchfield and all the others with the majority of their animals, and they’re all well known already, he is old school igauna king hehe!
But yeah, I wouldn’t send money gram or WU ever unless I knew 10+ people who knew you, I see pics of your animals you sold them, on their various social profiles... other than that you better have PayPal, pal! Lol

Quote:
I found 2 of the 3 pictures he used on Google.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
fraud, scammer, scammers