Bad Guy Robert Smithe Aka Serpentaria Scammer - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-04-2018, 12:18 PM   #11
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Robert, do you any relation at all to a Joseph Califoux?
If he does, the correct spelling would be Joseph Chalifoux.

Also I pulled this screen shot from the FBI inquiry thread.
Attached Images

Old 02-04-2018, 02:18 PM   #12
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vithaxton View Post
Actually sunglow sepents was one of the only people who have produced those snakes is what someone was trying to tell me. Sorry for the confusion I have a lot of people messaging me about this. We have started a board of inquiry on Facebook where everyone is posting as well. In the meantime I’ll speak with an admin about uploading the pictures.
Please note that the term "Board of Inquiry®" when used in the context of
Quote:
IC 035. US 100 101 102. G & S: computer services, namely, providing an online internet service featuring commercial information, namely, comments in the nature of ratings, reviews and recommendations about buyers and sellers involved in purchases, trades and transfers of animals and related products made over the internet, posted by purchasers and sellers for commercial, hobby, and personal purposes. FIRST USE: 20001204. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20001204
is a federally registered trademark and subject to the legal protections against illegal usage of the term afforded by that registration.

Old 02-04-2018, 05:56 PM   #13
Vithaxton
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Please note that the term "Board of Inquiry®" when used in the context of

is a federally registered trademark and subject to the legal protections against illegal usage of the term afforded by that registration.
Sorry I 100% meant Feedback and Inquiry! My bad!

Old 02-04-2018, 09:34 PM   #14
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpentaria View Post
So where exactly is ANY EXAMPLE OR PROOF OF ANY TRANSACTION YOUVE EVER DONE with me, or whoever else you're saying I am? Because as it seems, there is ZERO first person interaction you can post about, only supposed third person, which is absolutely prohibited here.
While having a transaction with a person they are posting about is a plus, it is not a requirement for posting in the BOI. This is also a place to alert potential buyers of a possible scammer. Your reaction to this post, indicates, to me at least that you are hiding something.

Old 02-04-2018, 10:39 PM   #15
Insomniac101
Quote:
So if I'm not posting pics of snakes someone else owns, what is your problem?
Do you, or do you not have those actual snakes pictured, available for sale? Someone posted an inquiry, regarding availability in one of your ads today. I sent you an email two days ago, with no response.

Kathy

Old 02-05-2018, 01:26 PM   #16
Serpentaria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac101 View Post
Do you, or do you not have those actual snakes pictured, available for sale? Someone posted an inquiry, regarding availability in one of your ads today. I sent you an email two days ago, with no response.

Kathy
Ok, here you go mod. Now when are you going to deactivate this crazed liar "Vithaxon"? I have ZERO idea who tis person is and I have no idea why they are attacking me. If these were "sunglow's" snakes, then I guess I wouldn't be able to take these pictures like this.

Old 02-05-2018, 01:45 PM   #17
Vithaxton
Quote:
Ok, here you go mod. Now when are you going to deactivate this crazed liar "Vithaxon"? I have ZERO idea who tis person is and I have no idea why they are attacking me. If these were "sunglow's" snakes, then I guess I wouldn't be able to take these pictures like this.

That proves that those are 100% your animals! I’ll tell everyone else on Facebook and show pics! Do you have any proof that your not Joseph Califoux? Many administrators kicked you out of various groups claiming that that is in fact who you were. That could set the record straight for them as well! Thanks!

Old 02-05-2018, 02:29 PM   #18
Lucille
Quote:
I'm contacting the breeders to confirm it 100% and make sure..
Victoria, this was in your first post. Why did you not go ahead and make those contacts first to make sure of your facts before making a bad guy post?

Old 02-05-2018, 02:48 PM   #19
Vithaxton
I did and then later a few people said they couldn’t provide a side by side pics because the old posts had been taken down. The admins that booted him from multiple groups told me his real name was Joseph Califoux and he had scammed many people before which is why they kicked him out of multiple groups and Robert Smith was just his fake profile so he could attempt to sell animals under a better looking reputation. Another breeder that had been screwed over by Joseph Califoux said he worded his statements with his favorite word “defamation” as he had in the pat with him. The breeder did say they produced some of the snakes and sold them to Joseph Califoux.

Old 02-05-2018, 02:54 PM   #20
Lucille
Quote:
The admins that booted him from multiple groups told me his real name was Joseph Califoux and he had scammed many people before which is why they kicked him out of multiple groups and Robert Smith was just his fake profile so he could attempt to sell animals under a better looking reputation.
Can you please provide screen shots with those admin emails?

I tried to link your new 'Bad Guy' thread with this one, for some reason the attempt was not successful.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!