Bad Guy Robert Smithe Aka Serpentaria Scammer - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-05-2018, 02:56 PM   #21
Vithaxton
Already ahead of you! I sent them to an admin and we’re just waiting to here back from him!

Old 02-05-2018, 05:46 PM   #22
Vithaxton

I’m hoping these files are correct. I tried doing it myself but it keeps saying invalid files on my computer so I’m just using tapatalk instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-05-2018, 05:48 PM   #23
Vithaxton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-05-2018, 06:34 PM   #24
WebSlave
Warning: When posting "evidence" on the Board of Inquiry in the form of photographs and/or screen captures, you are required to do so via the attachment function provided in the reply screen dialog. -> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=304671

Also, when a quote or attribution is being made from or by another party, the NAME of that person making the quote or attribution is required. Ownership of such statements must be established for all such quotes such that quotations can be verified, if needed or desired, by any party involved or interested in the discussion taking place. Otherwise any such statements lacking ownership are considered as anonymous third party quotations, and a violation of the site rules.

Old 02-05-2018, 06:37 PM   #25
Vithaxton
Which I figured you’d say but it’s not working. It says file invalid. I tried turning them into jpegs, making the files smaller, using different photo versions, I’ve never been able to get pictures to work on here except for tapatalk I don’t know if it’s because all my devices are Apple or what. I already contacted an admin 24 hours ago and he said he’d help me upload them but then he never got back to me.

Old 02-05-2018, 06:38 PM   #26
Vithaxton
And I’ll go ahead and ask that person if they’re confortable revealing themselves and the emails to everyone.

Old 02-05-2018, 06:52 PM   #27
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vithaxton View Post
Which I figured you’d say but it’s not working. It says file invalid. I tried turning them into jpegs, making the files smaller, using different photo versions, I’ve never been able to get pictures to work on here except for tapatalk I don’t know if it’s because all my devices are Apple or what. I already contacted an admin 24 hours ago and he said he’d help me upload them but then he never got back to me.
Please check the private message I sent to you in reply to your request for help.

Quote:
And I’ll go ahead and ask that person if they’re confortable revealing themselves and the emails to everyone.
Sorry, I know the rules seem to be quite strict here, but I don't believe that allowing anonymous accusations about anyone will be helpful or constructive, nor in anyone's best interests if they actually seek the truth.

Old 02-05-2018, 07:04 PM   #28
Snake-Queen
Quote:
I had this issue when I had an iPhone. You will have to post one picture at a time. Apple. Doesn't assign different ID #s to screenshots.

Old 02-05-2018, 07:06 PM   #29
Snake-Queen
Robert, I've not seen you affirm or deny that you are Joseph.
From who did you aquire the snakes?

Old 02-06-2018, 10:31 AM   #30
Mister Internet
So, two separate issues here if I'm reading everything correctly...

1. That Smithe may in fact be someone else, allegedly a known scammer/shady person. No evidence other than heresay that thi smay be the case.

2., and perhaps the more troubling one, the OP came here to make a guns-blazing Bad Guy post based on nothing but the word of a couple of people that she may or may not have good reason to believe, which she seems to be taking as gospel with no proof whatsoever. There's been no proof that the snakes belong to someone else, no side by sides showing identical patterns in different ads, and nothing to indicate that he's trying to sell and animal he doesn't have, or misrepresent an animal as something its not...? The OP seems to be rather cavalier and coy and a bit "oh, thanks for that, la la la la" when in reailty the entire basis for hte post has now been undermined.

Smithe may in fact be shady, but it certainly won't be based on anything in this thread, there's been no proof of anything as far as I can see.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!