Info matt lucas/chestnut jockey_1969@yahoo.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-28-2018, 10:02 PM   #1
ChillerVB
Unhappy matt lucas/chestnut jockey_1969@yahoo.com

I just want to prefix this by stating that I am not stating any wrongdoing on the sellers part, I am just concerned.
I post a wanted add for bumblebee toads and was emailed by him saying he had some. I paid for four last Wednesday, exactly seven days ago. He was very responsive. He said he would ship them the next day so they would come friday, or first thing monday. they were not shipped thursday or monday.
two days ago he emailed me saying
"Getting order shipped today your order should ship today or in morning I will email once shipped thanks Victor"
I never got an email about them being shipped, so i emailed him three times, asking for info or if they were even coming. No reply until today where he said
"Goin out today day thanks" twelve hours ago
Never got an email with shipping info, or any responses to the emails i sent today. Based off this week event, I think it is fair I should not expect them to come tomorrow... Not sure when to expect them.

He did send me an image of one of the toads the first day we conversated, I reverse searched the image and found no results, so if he is scamming me he has to at least own the frogs still. Has anyone else bought or sold to this person?

Old 02-28-2018, 10:04 PM   #2
Snake-Queen
What email did he use for payment?
What phone number?

Did you pay by PayPal? Goods and services?

Old 02-28-2018, 10:05 PM   #3
ChillerVB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
What email did he use for payment?
What phone number?

Did you pay by PayPal? Goods and services?
He used the same paypal email and email for when we talked

Old 02-28-2018, 10:06 PM   #4
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillerVB View Post
two days ago he emailed me saying
"Getting order shipped today your order should ship today or in morning I will email once shipped thanks Victor"

Is his name Matt or Victor?

Old 02-28-2018, 10:06 PM   #5
Snake-Queen
Please provide that email.

Old 02-28-2018, 10:07 PM   #6
ChillerVB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Is his name Matt or Victor?
my name is victor. his is matt lucas on yahoo and matt chestnut on paypal. I did not send as a good and service, and I do not know his phone number.

Old 02-28-2018, 10:08 PM   #7
ChillerVB
the email is in the title, it is jockey_1969@yahoo.com

Old 02-28-2018, 10:10 PM   #8
Snake-Queen
I missed that. I apologize.

It may be a wise idea to contact your credit card company or bank and dispute the charges.

Old 02-28-2018, 11:00 PM   #9
ChillerVB
I was scammed, the image is not on the internet anymore, but a breeder on instagram recognized his ring in the image. I paid for it using paypal balance, and sent it as if he were a friend. It really sucks to get scammed :/ im a dumbass. I couldnt find the image anywhere though, so i assumed it had to be his own. wow

Old 03-01-2018, 12:07 AM   #10
Snake-Queen
I am sorry you were scammed. Thank you for warning us.

Best rule of thumb is to never pay friends and family.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!