Inquiry Carolina Classic Dragons Contact Info - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-04-2018, 12:03 AM   #1
chrisf
Carolina Classic Dragons Contact Info

Can anyone provide good contact information for David at Carolina Classic Dragons other than email (david@carolinaclassicdragons.com)? I inquired (via email) about a dragon and he was pretty quick to respond with some information. When that particular dragon was made available, he contacted me and let me know. I sent the down payment he requested and he responded to some additional questions I had, but I let him know that I would like to pick his brain a bit since this is my first beardie. I've written to him a couple times over the past 10 days, but haven't received a response. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt...could be that my mail is landing in spam, could be a family issue, etc...

I would like to assume that this experience is an outlier based on the other information about David and Carolina Classic Dragons on this site, but welcome any feedback. The phone number listed for him on the forum doesn't work...I hope they didn't go out of business in the last 10 days

Old 04-04-2018, 12:11 AM   #2
Snake-Queen
It is possible that Dave has gotten very busy with work and family.

Have you looked him up on Facebook?
https://m.facebook.com/david.freeman.9843

Old 04-04-2018, 12:23 AM   #3
chrisf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
It is possible that Dave has gotten very busy with work and family.

Have you looked him up on Facebook?
https://m.facebook.com/david.freeman.9843
I did not think to look up his personal account...I sent the below FaceBook message to the Carolina Custom Dragons account yesterday:
Quote:
"Hello, David...I sent you a couple emails trying to schedule a quick call before you ship our dragon out to us. Please let me know when you are free and a good number to reach you at."
Do you think it is appropriate to message his personal account?

Old 04-04-2018, 12:41 AM   #4
Snake-Queen
That is up to you. Dave is a nice guy, so I'm sure something has come up, but I also haven't sent a down payment & haven't gotten a response. I used to have his cell number, but I've recently deleted it, it was possible it would no longer work as it's been a number of years since I've done business with him.

Old 04-04-2018, 07:59 AM   #5
Beyond GenetiX
Dave is a great guy and he does travel out of town for work, quite a bit. I don’t think you have anything to worry about. I also think the schools got out early last week and are out this week for Easter and spring break. I’m about 99% positive he hasn’t gone out of business.

Old 04-04-2018, 02:57 PM   #6
chrisf
I reached out via his FaceBook Messenger on his personal account...hopefully I'll hear something back.

Old 04-08-2018, 02:06 PM   #7
chrisf
crisis averted ...David reached out a couple days ago. He is/was on vacation and said that I should hear back from him today once he is back.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!