PLEASE NOTE about contacting the admin of this site! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 03-31-2005, 11:09 AM   #1
WebSlave
Exclamation PLEASE NOTE about contacting the admin of this site!

I get an extraordinary number of emails from people, who are having one problem or another, who do not provide me with their registered member name on this site. Without that info, it is pretty difficult for me to have to figure out how to find out ANY information about their account in order to figure out what is needed to take care of their problem. So that wastes my time sending back a reply asking for this basic information in order to try to help resolve the problem.

Along those same lines, often I will get emails that will say nothing more then "cannot log in", "cannot post messages", "what is wrong with your system". I kid you not. That is ALL I have to go on from the emails.

I hope this doesn't sound rude, and I certainly hate to have to think about it this way, but sooner or later I am going to just have to start ignoring those kinds of messages completely. So if you are reading this thread and find that you need to contact me about some problem here having to do with registration, email changes, membership status, etc., please be certain to cover the following details in your correspondence with me:
  1. Provide your registered member name
  2. Send emails to me ONLY via the email address you are registered under, whenever possible
  3. Provide as much detail as possible as to exactly what your problem is

If you want me to help you, YOU need to help me as much as possible. Save us both some time and frustration by providing me what I need to get your problem resolved as quickly as possible.

Thanks.

Old 04-16-2006, 11:48 AM   #2
WebSlave
I need to emphasize the above post. I get a LOT of emails from people who tell me nothing at all about exactly what the problem is and on top of that, do not even tell me what their member name is here. So in order to help them, I need to waste my time to send them an email requesting that basic info that should have been included from the start.

I hate to do this, but I have no choice. From now on, any emails to me that do NOT contain that information will have to be ignored. This is my busy season with my own animals, and I just don't have the time to spare to twist someone's arm to provide me the very basic information needed if they expect to get some help.

Old 08-01-2006, 12:53 AM   #3
uncleray
My thread has been closed and I didn't authorize it Please help me. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...093#post415093
Roy a young
uncleray
royayoung@comcast.net
Thanks,
Roy

Old 08-01-2006, 03:25 AM   #4
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleray
My thread has been closed and I didn't authorize it Please help me. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...093#post415093
Roy a young
uncleray
royayoung@comcast.net
Thanks,
Roy
Closing a thread does not require the authorization of the person starting it.

You may want to address this issue with the moderator of the forum (if any) it is in.

Old 06-04-2007, 09:03 PM   #5
b16phantom
Hello,I want to join this site,but I'm confused about what to get.I want to talk about all types of animals.and I also want to sell some baby burmese.is there a subscription that will do both.thanks,John...member name-B16phantom. E-mail b16aphantom@yahoo.com

Old 06-04-2007, 09:30 PM   #6
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
John~
You can talk all you like in any of the forums for free~ it appears you are already a registered user and thats all thats required for talking

If you would like to sell anything then you need to purchase a subscription~ it took me a few min to find the paid subscription table (Rich~ maybe you could make the table easier to find?) so rather than describe how I found it~ here is a link
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=64541
Just pick out the membership level that gives you what you want for the price your willing to pay~ go to your user CP (up top on the left) and go to paid subscriptions to buy the level you want.

Hope that helps

Old 03-15-2010, 12:15 PM   #7
WebSlave
I'm ignoring a LOT of emails lately.....

To give you an example, I just got this one today that merely says this...

Quote:
Can't get on to site after login
Sorry, but my crystal ball is not working at this time, so I can't get the details I need from it in order to do anything at all about this problem.....

Old 03-15-2010, 01:40 PM   #8
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
I'm ignoring a LOT of emails lately.....

To give you an example, I just got this one today that merely says this...

Sorry, but my crystal ball is not working at this time, so I can't get the details I need from it in order to do anything at all about this problem.....
Did the crystal ball repair shop give you any idea when it'll be fixed.

Old 03-15-2010, 02:43 PM   #9
dead eye
Hi

Every time I go to ads in Aamids, I get a v-message that I am out of token. What is a token and how do I get more. This only happens when I go to Agamids. That is the one I go to the most. Any ideas. Thank you.

Old 03-15-2010, 02:46 PM   #10
dead eye
Hi

Every time I go to ads in Agmids, I get a v-message that I am out of token. What is a token and how do I get more. This only happens when I go to Agamids. That is the one I go to the most. Any ideas. Thank you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!