Inquiry boagirl from Napanoch NY - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-05-2012, 09:09 PM   #41
Sierra0101
Basically, I am just asking you if we can all start over.

Old 05-05-2012, 10:05 PM   #42
bxjoon
Just a little curious as to a few things here. Sorry if i'm a little ignorant to this but bare with me. You got married at 15 and please correct me if i'm wrong, your both females? I'm from NYC and from information given to me by my uncle who is a captain at the 41st precinct in the Bronx, consentual age for sex in NY state is 17. I am not being sarcastic at all, I'm just curious as to how any of these laws might have changed recently.

Old 05-05-2012, 10:54 PM   #43
northeastreptilebreeders
if she's pregnant theres the answer

Old 05-05-2012, 11:38 PM   #44
M_MULLINS
Which one of you is named Sierra? Just curious because in your apology/explanation you start out by saying that you are Sierra, then you say being banned gave your wife time to calm down.

Old 05-06-2012, 12:04 AM   #45
Sierra0101
I am Sierra, my wife is Sienna, and we got a private marriage, And my account got terminated and then because of Sienna's foul language this account was banned for 3 days. It's alright I am not offended, ask away I have nothing to hide.

Old 05-06-2012, 01:05 AM   #46
M_MULLINS
Obviously you do because in an earlier post when your "husband" was talking "he" said sierra was his wife. If I knew how use the quote function I would post your lies but all anybody has to do is go back a couple pages and they can see for themselves. Maybe you should just tell the truth and quit the lying, because its not working.

Old 05-06-2012, 01:36 AM   #47
bxjoon
kind of what I was getting at mullins lol

Old 05-06-2012, 01:41 AM   #48
wes smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra0101 View Post
I am Sierra, my wife is Sienna, and we got a private marriage, And my account got terminated and then because of Sienna's foul language this account was banned for 3 days. It's alright I am not offended, ask away I have nothing to hide.

Post #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra0101 View Post
Sierra. Is. My. Wife.

Old 05-06-2012, 01:43 AM   #49
Sierra0101
Is this not clear enough for you? I am gay, I don't have a husband. I have a wife.

Old 05-06-2012, 01:43 AM   #50
Fangthane
Man, I must be missing something. I can't find a single instance of either of the accounts in question referring to the other as their "husband".

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!