For Sale Lots of Cresteds! Pt. 1 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 10-30-2012, 11:29 AM   #1
K_Hans92
Lots of Cresteds! Pt. 1

Hi folks! I'm listing all my available babies for sale. I have some that are up and coming, and more getting ready to hatch so I'm in need of room and sadly they can't all be holdbacks!! Contact me on here, or via my e-mail wild_child029@yahoo.com for parental info, more pics, what have you. All prices are OBO, don't be shy!! All feed well on CGF mixed with fruit, and dusted crickets.

First up is Chrome. SOLD!! He(Definite boy) varies in color for a light grey with orange back/crests to a dark grey-black with orange back and crests, seems to be a clone of his dad. Very interesting little one with nice pinning. Loves to be handled, very friendly like his papa. Seems to be spot free. $85 plus shipping.

Cling. ON HOLD!! This little fellow I'm not quite sure what to make of! Hatched red. Now fires down a light green shade, fires up this brick red shade. Lovely creamy back though. Beautiful red eyes! From two yellow-ish parents, I'm not quite sure where this ones colors/morph will go. $70 plus shipping.

Ditto. SOLD!! This one certainly seeming to take after older sibling Sulu!(pics upon request). Light creamy all over when fired down, and fired up with those beautiful and unique dark stripes. $65 plus shipping.

Ghost. This little fella is a frisky one, loving to turn you into a jungle gym and hop around from finger to finger to arm to face! Typically a dark shade, like older siblings, takes after dad by being light green/grey color fired down, dark fired up. Back may go creamy like dad's. $60 plus shipping.

Jupiter. Loves to jump around, hence the name. Super creamy back with funky patterns! Has the start of portholes that are getting better every shed. Has peach/red lineage. $60 plus shipping.

Puma. This little one is pretty calm. Have yet to see it's colors change much aside from slightly darkening in contrast. Also has peach/red lineage and at times the markings do show it. $60 plus shipping.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!