Good Guy ReptMart - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-29-2014, 03:31 PM   #1
knox
ReptMart

Ordered Black Rat from Reptmart online this past weekend. Shipped yesterday, received today (Tuesday) and the snake is in great shape. Active, bright eyed, healthy.

I was having it shipped to a Fed Ex print shop, but got an email stating there might be a problem shipping it there. I called Jamie (who sent the email) and she answered on about the second ring. Very friendly, and asked if she could ship to the main hub just a few miles away - which I was perfectly fine with.

I would order from them again without hesitation. Flawless transaction and good customer service ta boot!

Michael Holland
Knoxville, TN

Old 04-29-2014, 05:37 PM   #2
Charis
Agreed. I bought my male O. p. coxi from them in 2012. He arrived well packed, marked and very healthy. All communications I've had with them was fast and friendly. Would buy from them again.

Old 04-29-2014, 09:11 PM   #3
kingpinreptiles
I too have been in contact with Jamie from there about getting some rare stuff that they breed but dont advertise.. so far she has kept me up to date on the eggs being incubated, and I actually ordered a pair of snakes from them yesterday and got them today. Apparently they are almost always short staffed in the office so sometimes it takes a while to get a response but they are very gopd at what they do.

Old 05-01-2014, 03:11 AM   #4
mymoa
Angry Deathy Diseased Bearded Dragon

I bought a Bearded Dragon baby from Reptmart which was delivered on 4/27/14.
Jamie was very nice on the phone. She answered my questions and was very polite.

I asked for a pic of my dragon before it shipped and noted it wasn't as bright red as I asked for. I then asked if it had any toe or tail nips and the first one they showed me did. Jamie noted also that was not the one she meant to send me. So I would have gotten an injured dragon without full disclosure. I know most breeders also take money off the price for that.

I also asked Jamie if they test for Atadenovirus and she checked and said they dont test each animal they do enclosure swabs, but she couldn't tell me if he had been in a group checked.

I got the Dragon on a Tuesday and took him to the vet the next Saturday. He hadn't eaten since I got him but wasn't losing weight. He was very dehydrated though. I was told after the fecal float that he had a very serious case of Coccidia. In fact in a rating the vets give from 1 to 4+ in levels he was over a 4+. She said she hadn't seen one with that high a level.

Earlier tonight I received an email response from Jamie asking me to send information about him from the medical records about the Coccidia for her to run by her animal manager. This was all before the positive ADV result. I have spent around $400 for his medical bills and supplements, that's not counting the steam cleaner I bout to kill the Coccidia.

I will await to see what they do. I only used them because of the good guy ratings I read. I'm very disappointing and devastated that I have bought a wonderful dragon who is hanging on by a thread. He hasnt eaten since he's been here si I have had to start him on a liquid diet and worse yet the antipiotic he's on can take away his appetite and dehydrate him.

Like I said I reserve final judgement until I see how this is resolved.

Jacquelyn Warr-Williams
New Jersey

Here he is he is around 6 weeks and 8 grams and 7"
[IMG]<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s57.photobucket.com/user/jacqqui/embed/slideshow/"></iframe>[/IMG]
Attached Images

Old 05-02-2014, 11:12 PM   #5
mymoa
Good and Bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymoa View Post
I bought a Bearded Dragon baby from Reptmart which was delivered on 4/27/14.
Jamie was very nice on the phone. She answered my questions and was very polite.

I asked for a pic of my dragon before it shipped and noted it wasn't as bright red as I asked for. I then asked if it had any toe or tail nips and the first one they showed me did. Jamie noted also that was not the one she meant to send me. So I would have gotten an injured dragon without full disclosure. I know most breeders also take money off the price for that.

I also asked Jamie if they test for Atadenovirus and she checked and said they dont test each animal they do enclosure swabs, but she couldn't tell me if he had been in a group checked.

I got the Dragon on a Tuesday and took him to the vet the next Saturday. He hadn't eaten since I got him but wasn't losing weight. He was very dehydrated though. I was told after the fecal float that he had a very serious case of Coccidia. In fact in a rating the vets give from 1 to 4+ in levels he was over a 4+. She said she hadn't seen one with that high a level.

Earlier tonight I received an email response from Jamie asking me to send information about him from the medical records about the Coccidia for her to run by her animal manager. This was all before the positive ADV result. I have spent around $400 for his medical bills and supplements, that's not counting the steam cleaner I bout to kill the Coccidia.

I will await to see what they do. I only used them because of the good guy ratings I read. I'm very disappointing and devastated that I have bought a wonderful dragon who is hanging on by a thread. He hasnt eaten since he's been here si I have had to start him on a liquid diet and worse yet the antipiotic he's on can take away his appetite and dehydrate him.

Like I said I reserve final judgement until I see how this is resolved.

Jacquelyn Warr-Williams
New Jersey

Here he is he is around 6 weeks and 8 grams and 7"
[IMG]<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s57.photobucket.com/user/jacqqui/embed/slideshow/"></iframe>[/IMG]
The company advised me that they would pay to return ship him and give me a refund for the price of the dragon. I hear that this is over and above what other big companies or breeders do. I had them marked as a "bad Guy" which I still feel because they test but I got a positive dragon, but they are a "Good Guy" because they offered the free return and refund without a health guarantee.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!