AWWWSOME ambanja for sale!! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 06:01 PM   #31
geomeleon
Hey chameleontario, here is an email I just got from Vince!!

Hi Jeff,

What a difference a few months make! I can see how people draw the conclusion that he is an Ambilobe. The Red-around the face is similar to our Supernova. Having said that, with captive-hatched specimens it is always tricky.

Do you have photos of your other male? I'd love to see him.

--
Farrah & Vincent
Email: Sales@screameleons.com
Phone: (571) 437-0642
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-29-2007, 06:13 PM   #32
chameleontario
Exactly. Even Vincent admits himself that he looks AMBILOBE, you dumb shit! It's a captive hatched chameleon, and there is no way that a WC female ambanja would produce one that looks like a blue barred ambilobe lol... Get real loser.

Old 11-29-2007, 06:16 PM   #33
IloveSnakes1234
C'mon guys, both of you stop running your mouths, take it on the BOI or I bet this thread will be deleted.
Personally, I see a chameleon that changed it's colors, but I'm not sure about this stuff since I'm no expert.
And even though you put a * in the word it's still cussing.
(I believe this goes for most of the forums, but correct me if I'm wrong)

Old 11-29-2007, 06:19 PM   #34
chameleontario
I'm just pissed off because he insists it's ambanja when it doesnt even come close to any ambanja! He sold as ambanja and some poor guy is breeding muts now because of this dipshits stupidity. He's probably breeding mutts too and passing them off as ambanja. Totally screwing all the good bl's out there!

Old 11-29-2007, 06:56 PM   #35
geomeleon
Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleontario
I'm just pissed off because he insists it's ambanja when it doesnt even come close to any ambanja! He sold as ambanja and some poor guy is breeding muts now because of this dipshits stupidity. He's probably breeding mutts too and passing them off as ambanja. Totally screwing all the good bl's out there!
GEE....does this look familiar to you? I suppose that this one is an ambilobe too!! Get a life you rooky ass chameleon keeper want to be!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-29-2007, 09:55 PM   #36
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveSnakes1234
C'mon guys, both of you stop running your mouths, take it on the BOI or I bet this thread will be deleted.
Personally, I see a chameleon that changed it's colors, but I'm not sure about this stuff since I'm no expert.
And even though you put a * in the word it's still cussing.
(I believe this goes for most of the forums, but correct me if I'm wrong)
Perhaps the most intelligent thing that's been posted in this thread.

I highly suggest the two of you take a step back, and cut the crap. I've been rather lenient, only handing out warnings for profanity. As I haven't the time to sift through the petty ad hominem to dole out points for other infractions, consider yourselves lucky in that regard. I don't care who started it, because I'm ending it right here and now.

Old 11-29-2007, 10:25 PM   #37
BooYa
Thumbs down

Sorry, I just joined this site about 25 minutes ago to look for a Panther and to price shop - but this is pretty childish.
No matter who is the breeder or the tenured collector there is no reason to curse at others and scream (with a keyboard at each other in fury.
Adults converse about a situation instead of picking a fight if one opinion differs from another.

Again, sorry for posting on this thread, but this is not a good intro to a newbie to this site, like me. It does not instill good faith in people's experienced opinions or in sellers on this board if arguments become so heated so quickly.

Sit back, grab a Jack and Coke, and forget it. I get heated about people's opinions on PitBulls, but I have to take a step back, even if I know I am arguing against ignorance.
Take care

Old 11-29-2007, 10:49 PM   #38
geomeleon
I would like to apologize to everyone I have offended. I have a VERY bad temper which I do take medication for, but it is not a cure!! This guy questioned my integrety and it pissed me off !! I now realize that this guy lives in Canada and his opinions mean nothing to me anyway as I can't export to that country anyhow!! He can blackball me to all his friends if he wants to it makes no difference to me anymore!! I would also like to thank the people who have bought chams from me and realize what they got!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-29-2007, 11:13 PM   #39
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by geomeleon
I have a VERY bad temper which I do take medication for, but it is not a cure!!
Perhaps you should talk with your doctor about upping your dose.

Old 11-29-2007, 11:25 PM   #40
chameleontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by geomeleon
I would like to apologize to everyone I have offended. I have a VERY bad temper which I do take medication for, but it is not a cure!! This guy questioned my integrety and it pissed me off !! I now realize that this guy lives in Canada and his opinions mean nothing to me anyway as I can't export to that country anyhow!! He can blackball me to all his friends if he wants to it makes no difference to me anymore!! I would also like to thank the people who have bought chams from me and realize what they got!!
I'm not trying to blackball you or anything of the matter. All I stated was that your cham was ambilobe and you went off. I'll apologize now for ever stating my opinion. This issue is done. Best of luck to you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread