Blue/Yellow Baby Veiled Chameleons Only $20!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 10:29 PM   #11
alllyellow
I should have looked at the first post date. DUH. for sure all sold or they are not babies anymore and not $20.

Old 02-24-2006, 05:52 PM   #12
veiledbrian
You shouldnt do this

You shouldnt be selling these for this cheap, unless to wholesalers. This will drive the price of veileds down and will intice (sp?) people into purchasing them who may not have bought a chameleon otherwise. Not that I don't want everyone to experience the joy of owning a chameleon, its just that this is not good for the whole of chameleon community.

Old 06-23-2006, 04:31 PM   #13
impalawizard
hi
i am verry interested in a female....send me pics at impalawizard@cox.net
THANKS,

Old 06-23-2006, 05:54 PM   #14
manog
Quote:
Originally Posted by veiledbrian
You shouldnt be selling these for this cheap, unless to wholesalers. This will drive the price of veileds down and will intice (sp?) people into purchasing them who may not have bought a chameleon otherwise. Not that I don't want everyone to experience the joy of owning a chameleon, its just that this is not good for the whole of chameleon community.

Welcome to America! You can get c.b. veilds for $35 at petshops. This person is being smart and undercutting the market price so his will sell. I think it is a great idea. He is advertising on a site that most people visit who know or are looking to find out more about animals. This isnt a place where things are bought compulsivley like they are in pet stores.
It is a free market and if you ask me it is good. I understand though. It makes it harder to sell yours for more.

Old 06-23-2006, 06:23 PM   #15
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by manog
This person is being smart
In case no one checked the date...the ad is over two years old.....it was created in 2004.

Old 06-26-2006, 08:24 PM   #16
ML Robinson
what is the date of hatch? 04? MLR

Old 06-26-2006, 08:29 PM   #17
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by ML Robinson
what is the date of hatch? 04? MLR
Are you serious? Its quite clear in his first sentence of the advertsiment. If you are legally blind or something I really do apologize.

"I have some beautiful baby veileds that started hatching on 8/1/04".

What date were you hatched? I was hatched in 66.

Old 06-29-2006, 12:40 AM   #18
surferemc
Bill aren't you being a little to criticle?
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Are you serious? Its quite clear in his first sentence of the advertsiment. If you are legally blind or something I really do apologize.

"I have some beautiful baby veileds that started hatching on 8/1/04".

What date were you hatched? I was hatched in 66.

Old 06-29-2006, 01:23 AM   #19
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by surferemc
Bill aren't you being a little to criticle?
Well check this out pinball wizard, the names Chuck, and you do not know how to spell.

But it could be worse....you could have messed up and called me a cuticle.

So I got that going for me....

Anyway, I see that your new to posting here, and I want to welcome you aboard fauna. I hope you enjoy it here and I hope I didn't leave a bad impression on you. I'm a huge kidder and I can take it as well as give it. Its all in good fun.

Enjoy and I hope to see you around....

Old 06-30-2006, 02:57 PM   #20
surferemc
waHtEvar Bill

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread